Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 40 - Together Forever and Ever

Dex-chan lover
so the synthetic heroes have unlimited mana? guess the big sister could use one of those orbs.

Dex-chan lover
They're immediately surprised there's a battle he couldn't finish in one hit. They have the right expectations.

That chapter page sure is an image of a character.

Sister: "No."
King: Mind memetically blown.

King still thinks he has a chance.

So they're weird magical mechs.

King can drop kick. Not exactly expected.

How come the King is still alive?
Seems like they're trying to not kill him for some strange reason.

Power creep is getting absurd.
There's been no power balance to creep in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
So this was described as the first long arc right? How long? Cos I just wanna see the king get his face smashed in

Dex-chan lover
Everytime the king speaks:
"Kill me! Kill me! I'm a bad guy, kill me!"
Then he proceeds to wave every death flag imaginable.

Also, why does Lloyd even exist if the king can just make super robots?

Dex-chan lover
Someone call the asylum. One of their patients has clearly escaped.

Dex-chan lover
udcais.jpeg

I must admit for an overweight scumbag the king’s surprisingly athletic to pull off a jumping kick like that
And he can also drive the cart.

i dont stil get why the king want the hero dead so much, like in the prev chapter showed that:
1 dum dum hero is loyal
2 king can change the public opinion
... logically theres no reason to fear that the hero would overtake his position.
Doesn’t have to apply here, but there are tales of Hero King. The public might want the Hero who had saved the world to become their king (even though in recent stories, heroes are eternal kids who hates politics and boring office work, not to mention all the constant scrutiny).

Dex-chan lover
I swear I'm unfollowing this shit if the king doesn't get tortured before being beheaded

Dex-chan lover
baldy better die instead of hanging around like a bad smell, but I also know that japan likes it's running gags that immediately become unfunny. Beating a dead horse is the highest form of comedy in japan.

Dex-chan lover
one of the first rules of manga/ anime if there's a male protag, 99/100 characters will be female and fall for the male protag. After all the writers are just as lonely as most of their fanbase.
Oh ye i forgot about how lonely the author and his FANS (that hit me so hard)

Dex-chan lover
i dont stil get why the king want the hero dead so much, like in the prev chapter showed that:
1 dum dum hero is loyal
2 king can change the public opinion
... logically theres no reason to fear that the hero would overtake his position.
Except loyal now, is not loyal in 5-10 years... and Opinion does not matter to raw power.
then why use the prototype?? author really pulling some bs out his ass... also Cain got KO but still passively restrained the hero? is he a fruit user and the chains are made from seastone, 'cause that don't make sense.

yep, fatty king can jump
The synthetics are likely not as strong. enough for a weakened Lloyd but not a full strength LLoyd. He is probably assuming they are strong enough to take on the family though. Except his only real move against Lloyd was the sealing chains, and he does not really know how strong the family really is.
I keep wondering why the king's so hellbent on killing Lloyd yet this king had Cain and 3 synthetics as well. This king could easily conquer everything now. But he wastes his time scheming ways to kill Lloyd. We probably won't get an answer until probably another 4-6 chapters.
LLoyd still has free will, the synthetics do no, and little sis has a restraining device to make her a slave...

Users who are viewing this thread