Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This looks like a fun one, hopefully the premise holds up though with the demon girls. Like everyone else, I wouldn't mind a couple peaks at the gangster just to see his reaction. Maybe in an omake or something.

Dex-chan lover
Wait I need to know what happened to the other guy?
He's going to use his super strength to help the farmers with their crops, go through an entire character arc where he learns life has more meaning than just beating up women, then live happily ever after.

Betting on this right now. Lol.

Banned
He's going to use his super strength to help the farmers with their crops, go through an entire character arc where he learns life has more meaning than just beating up women, then live happily ever after.

Betting on this right now. Lol.
Or beat the shit out of those pacifistics lvl 1 farmers. Just for shits and giggles.

Dex-chan lover
I guess there is no hope for next chapter?
This chapter was like a year ago, and there is no chapter 2 raw unless you paid.

Dex-chan lover
So are humans not considered a “local species” to this world? Just saying.

Supporter
thanks for the note, I don't have experience in typesetting but that was the best I could do with the large vertical text in raw.

do you have an example of better looking vertical typesetting?

I thought the typesetting was fine, was just thrown off by switching to 'left to right' instead of sticking with 'right to left' to match the panel layout.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Oh cool Iruma 2.0
As far as "uwahhh!!!! epic isekai harem cheat!!!!!" manga go, this could be actually cute and novel.

Dex-chan lover
Hows that other guy doing? Probably a wholesome farmer or a Gang-leader/ Warlord.

Thanks for the chip chap!

Users who are viewing this thread