Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - The Science of Sound and Vibration

Dex-chan lover
Doing homework at the library is forbidden? Why? I could understand teamwork, as it might get noisy with all the talk, but if a kid is just silently reading and writing, why not? Has the library run out of space in the past? With Japan's low birth rate, surely that's not a problem anymore.

Dex-chan lover
You'll get your chance next time ishi boi :LOL:
Doing homework at the library is forbidden? Why? I could understand teamwork, as it might get noisy with all the talk, but if a kid is just silently reading and writing, why not? Has the library run out of space in the past? With Japan's low birth rate, surely that's not a problem anymore.
True, that confused me a lot as well. Japan might have some obscure practices in their libraries, I guess...

The only reason I can think of is, when kids do homework they might use eraser alot and that would result in a dirty table even then it's still weird

Dex-chan lover
Uuuuooooohhhh Hasemaru-san!
p1SlNtR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ishidaira you mischievous boy~! HAHAHA that's why I like this guy! Also also, Hayasemaru-san is just sooo hot when she gives those death glares fr fr... Anyways... THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!
Bro for real. Hoping this manga gets more popular and be adapted into an anime so people would make doujins of Hayasemaru 😋

Aggregator gang
Favorite carts are part of a library worker's perks. The classy wooden ones are best.

Dex-chan lover
Dude hayasemaru in this chapter? 😩😫

Also Ishii-boy continuing to be the best MC of all time lmaoo

Users who are viewing this thread