Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 31

@pokperson1000
she got pregnant after they did it in the hotel, by the time they go to ryokan she's already pregnant, since she said that she begin to like sour foods when they go there...

Contributor
Everyone wondering, "What the fuck happened?", the answer is precisely that: "Fuck happened."

Aggregator gang
they author put their twitter account on private I wonder if they got some backlash over this

Fed-Kun's army
This is progressing way too fast. Fast progression is good and all but this is too much.

Dex-chan lover
i for once im happy about the fast pace, baby probably gonna be born next chapter

and yes underage pregnancy happens! their life arent ''ruined'' as some ppl have said in the last couple of chapters, in my experience its not that bad, they just have less time to grow up and depending on their families their situation can be good or bad, like some families will throw them out but others will fully support them, and believe me i have seen a LOT of cases like this, between my friends alone there are 6 cases like this, one of my male friends moved in with his gf and her parents to take care of her since they work, like theres a bunch of things that can happen.

like, i get it, proper parental planning is the best scenario but sometimes plans change, u just gotta adapt, a baby is by no means a life destroyer

Double-page supporter
Artist's Twitter is private/protected

I wonder if people are sending messages to the artist. Sigh

@Nerex aren't they both still in high school since she was wearing a school uniform and the dude is younger than her?

Users who are viewing this thread