Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 31

Happy cause it's the only Manga that shows the only realistic conclusion of pure romance Manga. Sad 'cause the author is bombed with critics, locked his Twitter and pixiv, and we may never see the next chapters.

Oh what to feel.

I mean looking for comments on another popular romance Manga, ppl ship the couples to the point where they support them having a baby. Granted those are jokingly said but nonetheless, you knew it was coming. And it's a one page twit manga, ain't nobody got time for sex Ed exposition, of course the author's gonna focus on the couple's relationship. But okay, preach if ppl have to.

Group Leader
It's too bad for the author but this kind of manga had make me interested in the topic about teen pregnancy thou

Fed-Kun's army
It was a cute, wholesome, easy-going... and then this darned development, which is none of those, comes out of left field. There's no way you can treat teen pregnancy lightly as evidenced by the backlash against the author. It ruined (the ambience of) the manga. 😥

I was enjoying the wholesome and fuzziness of the manga and was glad that she got pregnant... UNTIL I REMEMBERED THAT THEY WERE TEENAGERS.

Bruh.

I thought is just rip-off "that manga" with blonde and big titty FMC, but guess i wrong

Best direction ever had 10/10 (the pregnancy is what i don't expected tho)

I mean... my friends are like that, so it could be understandable :p. Still, kids, don't do that, having kids too soon will get you nowhere. Until you matured enough and can handle both you and a family, having kids would throw you off balance super quick.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn finally some author that isn't a coward, they must have big balls to made this

Users who are viewing this thread