Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita

@AthK Yeah, no point wasting that effort and you never know, the other group might disappear again. Thanks for all your groups hard work :D

IS the yellow sleeveless her school uniform or just her casual outfit? I got hella confused when she started wearing that again AFTER they moved in. She's even wearing loafers, skirt and a ribbon

Dex-chan lover
Ok im confused too i thought the yellow sweater shit was their school outfit and that they were highschoolers but after they fucct and moved together i though it was her casual outfit and that they were college kids or somethin... But the latest chapter shows two kids with the same yellow outfit so are these highschoolers fuckin moving together????

Dex-chan lover
My theory: she actually still looks like a boy and it's just the male protags delusion. The thought bubbles showing what she looked like in the past is actually how she still looks.

Power Uploader
Oof... I’ll still continue.. you’re free to do your version..

Contributor
What's going on??? Are they both high-schoolers or is it only the girl? If yes, then is the boy a college student? A office worker? They are always the same age when the flashback is shown, so wtf did he skip multiple grades?? And if he is a high-schooler who tf is allowing them to rent an apartment and live together????? So many questions

@assman162
it was mentioned that she was older than him in ch25, so ya my confusion level is over 9000

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@Athk sorry if I sniped the series. I thought you dropped it since you mentioned about melonpan is back and didn't release any new chapters for some time.

Power Uploader
@DISCO_BOT oh.. okay. 👍🏻
It’s just that redrawer was a little bit busy with the other series and irl job so, I didn’t get time to update it.. dw.. I don’t usually drop the projects I’ve once picked up (unless the translator himself doesn’t want to continue)...

So from what I can tell,
The girl is in her third year and the boy is probably the same year just a few months younger. and they're close to graduating, however the dude literally gave her a kid and is concerned how to explain that to her without her either jumping for joy or freaking out. Also the reason they can afford an apartment is probably because they're both working. The girl got a part time job at a maid cafe while the boy's job is unknown.
But beyond that, you're guess is as good as mine. They are technically legal.

Yo wtf did the girl get pregnant

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Teen pregnancy. Holy fak no.

Code:

She dies soon.

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread