Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita

this is the best. teen pregnancy plot, very nice 👌

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Having 2 older sisters with 5 kids between them, I knew it from the chapter prior. And I seriously can't believe it. I thought they were just messing around and the artist teasing us. Not actually doing that. But.....this is fine. This is still a fun read.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she got used to the taste of cum.......didnt think she was pregnant :(

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ECCHI TAG

Code:

Dex-chan lover
This used to have low rating cause suddenly people started hating on single page content then suddenly

they fked

And it is no longer a 6

Ngl i wasn’t expecting teen pregnancy in my Slice of life Manga

Code:

Dex-chan lover
I think people forgot how to use spoiler tag or the only comment spoiler on the chapter specific discussion thread.

Oh wait there is a notice right above the text box maybe they can’t read.

@Zhakta I think this is mostly correct, but I still don't really understand them getting a place together; the age of majority in Japan is 20, so they would need their parents' consent to be able to rent a place, and the cost of moving into an apartment in Japan is pretty high with all the bullshit fees, so I don't know if two part time jobs would be sufficient to cover the cost.

Code:

I mean most likely the parents are helping pay for said apartment as well from the looks of it, and the fact the mother of the boy wants him to take responsibility for the girl

Code:

Dex-chan lover
I dont even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

I do hope they arent highschoolers...

Code:

wtf i thought her being pregnant was a joke

Code:

why do people bother with pregnancy while still in highschool? they're old enough to marry. legal age of marriage in Japan is 16 for female and 18 for male. If both parents agree and they can take responsibility. what's the problem?

I just hope the 2 OLs don't appear pregnant too, it seems like they didn't just play uno

The metaphorical shit just hit the fan at the speed of light and blew up the entire building.

Users who are viewing this thread