Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita

Stuff happened faster than the Tuscan GP that just ended less a hour ago, and that's saying something considering there was a crash before they were halfway through the first lap.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how big the fire will be at the gender reveal party

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Holy fck that boy is fqin lucky,u already took her chastisity then u fqin got a baby,i dont know the job of this guy but he is def lucky af

Dex-chan lover
this is the correct life plan for teenage girls, except with father controlling who the guy is. not the feminist independent slut bs.

Double-page supporter
I got aboard this train and dont wanna step out!
Looking foward to see how things unfold 😶

Dex-chan lover
They tatally fucked multiple times already and even made the girl pregnant lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I dont even know what the fuck is going on anymore. Timeskip to months in on the pregnancy what the fuck.

We still dont know if they are highschoolers or uni students lmao

Code:

LOL, wtf. I'm still surprised by how fast that escalated. I guess that they really played that wrestling match on that chapter.

Contributor
Guess the author do not like that his doujinshi is uploaded elsewhere outside Japan or some idiots foreigners insult him/her, hence he/she block the twitter account only for the japanese audience i guess, while i can understand this it also mean that we will never got an update anymore. >_>

Double-page supporter
Artist's Twitter is private/protected

I wonder if people are sending messages to the artist. Sigh

Power Uploader
If anyone follows authors twitter then pls contact me.. Thx.

One word: Development.
The rent-a-girlfriend mangaka could learn a thing or two from this manga.

@Nick86 quite the contrary, i think japanese netizen will be the first one who cast fire on his tweets over the teen pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread