Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita

Contributor
@Caglio - Make no sense, is not an official publication, is just a personal doujinshi, a free work the author do in his free time...

@Nick86 i think some readers didnt expect the story turns into teen pregnancy with "happy ending" while they expecting something else. i dont care though, go read the latest tweet replies in the artists post. you cant see the main post but replies still there

Contributor
Well, this is absurd, if some trolls and swj are enought to axe not a published manga but just a personal doujinshi free for all then there is no future for the manga industry. If the author stop for this he/she is just a spineless emo and should stop to draw and find another hobby in a desert insland where nobody can talk shit or criticize what he/she is doing. 😑

phew, good thing I've already followed the author on twitter, if there's ever gonna be a next chapter I'll be fine even if it's raw

Power Uploader
Looks like author didn’t update any chapter this week...
Got next chapter..

Power Uploader
Some things I want to say:
1. For some reason, Artist stopped updating the chapters on their Twitter or Website.
2. Now, the chapters are only uploaded on Pixiv Fanbox.
3. I have skipped ch 31.5 (most probably it's just the announcement regarding the above change) because, no one bought it.
If you buy it (Buy here!), then give me I'll upload it.

I only read this from time to time and I’m greeted with these set of chapters... how whol and lood

Aggregator gang
She was never a tomboy tho wtf. A tomboy would still have some characteristics. She’s more feminine and girly then Onodera and Hinata put together.

Anyways I’d like a series. She’s clearly the super bishoujo popular peerless raiju type

Users who are viewing this thread