Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - What I Want to Protect

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
SPOILER_image.png

OH FUCK YES!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Extreme gaslighting followed by a well-deserved punch lol. I dont think anything happened between those two guess we'll wait and see next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
This whole chapter is uncomfortable af to read. Kanoko getting sexually assaulted (might even be raped). If Goeido doesn't go to jail idk what the fuck is wrong with the author. I don't see how their character experiencing something traumatic af was necessary to the plot. All of what Goedo's saying is also bullshit and I can't believe Kanoko keeps falling for it.
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Although I can’t stand Kanoko, no one deserves to be gaslit like that. I was honestly uncomfortable reading this chapter. Also I’m glad Sumika knocked the sonic rings outta Yoko, it was honestly deserved. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah this part, when i read this chapter some months back, this whole sequence of chapters just pissed me off so much, but this punch always felt so good to see, totally deserved

Dex-chan lover
This was a very unsettling read. I don't like Kanako but no one deserves that for any reason. I almost didn't read the whole thing but I'm glad I did and got to see Sumika hit that b*tch. I hope next chapter is more panels of Sumika just pounding her face in.

Users who are viewing this thread