Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
So the repercussions were...nothing? Just some minor embarrament with MC getting one over on them and the school doing nothing. I'm sure nothing bad will happen because of this
She already took things to administration, now an investigation has to occur.
Immediate punishment might not have happened, but the classroom has seen the MC isn't the pathetic lowlife they deemed him as, the class president lost her face in front of the daughter of the principal and the guy that wanted to commit a crime by attacking a human with his Geist was humiliated in front of the girl he was simping for.

Also, given how well this series has been handling this type of issues, it's likely their repercussions will come up in the following chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So... What is gobubi species now? Kind of curious since he said she is the strongest in the class after evolution, is probably some japanese goddess or something, also can't wait what the school do after this

Group Leader
So... Is this getting axed or something? Because this feels like a rushed conclusion-non-conclusion that you usually get with a series that is getting cancelled.
Dude, patience. Senpai just came back from delivering the news to the principal, nobody had any time to do anything yet, but the principal did change him to another class on the spot.

Given how the principal handled the teacher situation, he's probably going to do something about this case too, but he just came to know about it. The repercussions will be coming next chapter onwards.

Dex-chan lover
I have a sinking feeling that this isn't over and those jabronies will be back to try some shit later. But then again manga has GOTTA manga and drama has GOTTA drama. It does however, feel good, that they got a smidge of comeuppance. That is tempered by my belief that they will take ONE MORE whack at it.

Also, I almost forgot that they were training all summer and was scratching my head when Goubuki was doing things she has never done before. Then I remembered that the MC wants to level her to 100 so he can ... you know ... do things ... to WITH her?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so do you have to change your geist's name when they evolve? I thought MC would still call her Gobubi, or did he only call out the name of his geist's species? If so, wasn't he aiming for the red cap? What's 'shin'?

Also, there's still that match FMC has going with that other bitch who challenged her, so if wasn't enough action now, there will be soon.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So, will they still do the duel?
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope his revenge doesn't stop there.

Also, I'm guessing the spell she used is "shibari" which indeed translates into bondage with google translate, but can mean bind as well (I mean, the first 4 letters are practically the same).

Dex-chan lover
Good for mc to get even a small bit of revenge. I applaud him for actually immediately standing up to his shitter class, although I'd prefer if he got a bit more physical its probably a smarter move to just intimidate.

Dex-chan lover
this whole time i was waiting for this moment when he met with them again and how it would play out

and that felt so good i was hoping for something like this to happen

now to see where things goes from here

Users who are viewing this thread