Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - The childhood friends steel their resolves

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese manga trope of needing to win something to confess is by far one of the dumbest things
Don't see any harm in it; it gives the MC more motivation and a reason to win the thing they're trying to achieve. After all, who wouldn't strive to become the best version of themselves when confessing their feelings to someone who might become their life partner?

Dex-chan lover
My man Yukiya just Nah I'd Win for the past three chapter in a row.
I do hope he win though.

Dex-chan lover
At this point it's not about winning/losing, it's about showing motivation. Miku's reaction shows that it's already working.

Regardless of how the race goes, I think this couple is in the bag. (Has got it in the bag? (Is going to go inside the sack?)) oh boy.

Dex-chan lover
"Why am i getting so worked up over this lame dude"

Because he is the MC. Not wrong about the dude though lol.

Also, it would be way more interesting if he'd lost.

Supporter
8c231911-6d62-413a-9e2b-5bd685097d88.jpg
This is absolutely crazy, thanks for making my day LMAO

I'm gonna lose it holy fuck just confess already this shit is dragging on for so longg.

Double-page supporter
I cannot believe he thought it was a good idea to trash-talk Yukiya to her AND was stunned that she was upset about it. What an idiot. Also what is "will you cheer for me?" even supposed to mean?? And why did she then suddenly act nice to the guy again, "please get to know him better".

I don't understand the whole head-to-head competition thing. Why does Yukiya have to care so much about competing against this guy. I hate this fake drama.

Fed-Kun's army
That buckethead guy got that sore loser vibe who kept chasing his dreams even tho he know that he's already outrunned by it. Kind of those pick up artist grabbing girls hand even when she said no.
Well, it's relatively common..

Group Leader
I cannot believe he thought it was a good idea to trash-talk Yukiya to her AND was stunned that she was upset about it. What an idiot. Also what is "will you cheer for me?" even supposed to mean?? And why did she then suddenly act nice to the guy again, "please get to know him better".

I don't understand the whole head-to-head competition thing. Why does Yukiya have to care so much about competing against this guy. I hate this fake drama.
I never take romance SOL manga's seriously im just there for cute times

Users who are viewing this thread