Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Ch. 2 - The Baby Hiding It's Killing Intent

Dex-chan lover
If anyone's interested, the demon race appears to be speaking english with swapped romaji (assuming it's that way in the raw, if not props to the typesetter for that extra work although it conflicts with the tl of the same panel), so what Sofia is literally writing is "Congratulations on graduating without horns"

Dex-chan lover
I mean what is he supposed to do here?

It's not like he was really that strong as a human, dude got 1 shot like a bitch.

Him remembering his past life's hero abilities is useless.

I guess he will have to learn new demonic skills to have his revenge.

Dex-chan lover
So far, too bland a hero. A faceless soldier muscle brain. And I can already see how it will turn out that the demons have been discriminated against and that it was the humans who started it all, blah blah blah.
But, you don't see a lot of gore and also the art is great, so we have to see what happens next.
PS. I read what is translated novella and I will say that the plot is quite interesting. The main character is teachable. And the demons are real bastards, without a king and without an enemy they will definitely(probably) ruin the kingdom and cut each other's throats.
So world peace and race unification seems unrealistic. Too much xenophobia (which adds to the interest of how the hero will sort it out).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plain stupid plot and character. The art is good, but I will not spend more time reading something of a clearly creepy sadist author, such a shame. What's worse, last chapter we had a disgusting scene, and now this "person" things it will be okay to just put some dumb and forced comedy, yeah, it clearly will work, they guy should have been traumatized for life, but no, sure some comedy will relieve my creep writing and scene from last chapter, surely.

Dex-chan lover
Plain stupid plot and character. The art is good, but I will not spend more time reading something of a clearly creepy sadist author, such a shame. What's worse, last chapter we had a disgusting scene, and now this "person" things it will be okay to just put some dumb and forced comedy, yeah, it clearly will work, they guy should have been traumatized for life, but no, sure some comedy will relieve my creep writing and scene from last chapter, surely.
Goodbye, you will not be missed.

Dex-chan lover
I mean what is he supposed to do here?

It's not like he was really that strong as a human, dude got 1 shot like a bitch.

Him remembering his past life's hero abilities is useless.

I guess he will have to learn new demonic skills to have his revenge.

A throat slit is a throat slit. Who cares if its in a "fight".

This manga shit is so annoying. Like the dude could just go and slit some throats when no one was paying attention. You don't HAVE to challange people to a 1vs1.

Or better burn the home down with everyone in it. Blow em up. Poison.

Users who are viewing this thread