The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 138 - I'm Drifting

When a character doesn't keep it to himself and won't ruin his relationship later. :clap:
2024-02-01-14-22-11-mangadex-org-73d431e16aa8.png
Proper honest communication. Who knew it could lead to a healthy relationship?

Dex-chan lover
What if that Titanic part was a foreshadowing...? nah lol as if :pacman:
But on a serious(?) note tho, what did happen with the condom substory? I hope it gets solved quickly as to not cause a bigger issue...I trust Norio so I believe she put it in the story for a reason and she won't be stretching it too much, but still, it's been 4 months and we've been left with no answer and it was kinda swept under the rug this whole time 🤔

Dex-chan lover
With that weather comment at the end it will likely start raining, causing them both to run for shelter which I suspect will be the Love Hotel Kana's bandmate mentioned before.

Dex-chan lover
he bikes to school everyday and as shown in that chapter where they saw the city map it isn't that short of a trip. if you are in middle school age that is definitely enough activity to stay in shape
It's enough to keep him healthy, yes. But that's not the same as muscular, and it's specifically abdominal muscles. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who got a good ab workout from riding a bicycle.

Like, I get it. It's not a big deal. He could just be built different. But eh....

Dex-chan lover
If there was any arc Ichi would kill someone, it'd be this one with how men keep looking down on him.

Double-page supporter
It's enough to keep him healthy, yes. But that's not the same as muscular, and it's specifically abdominal muscles. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who got a good ab workout from riding a bicycle.

Like, I get it. It's not a big deal. He could just be built different. But eh....
Didn’t he start working out before the calvalry battle with Adachi?

Last chapter he said he hasn’t gotten any exercise lately, so I’m pretty sure he kept up with it for a while

Users who are viewing this thread