Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why they don’t just have multiple teachers for the multiple girls. Maybe the angry Elf teacher gets a love interest to soften him up and flesh him out.

You can have a different girl for each subject like the swim teacher and a mermaid, or the math teacher and a vampire. But modern RomComs just can’t do that for some reason. It has to be one MC and it will be a harem, wether the story dictates it or not
Really shows how trash authors are these days

Double-page supporter
I don’t understand why they don’t just have multiple teachers for the multiple girls. Maybe the angry Elf teacher gets a love interest to soften him up and flesh him out.

You can have a different girl for each subject like the swim teacher and a mermaid, or the math teacher and a vampire. But modern RomComs just can’t do that for some reason. It has to be one MC and it will be a harem, wether the story dictates it or not
Because it's a harem romcom manga and they're all derivative trash by default? I don't really get why this one would be any different.

Dex-chan lover

It’s his backstory as a hero who couldn’t keep being a hero because he couldn’t kill the monsters and he ended up teaching them leaving an impression on each causing them to want to become monster girls to be with him. It’s laid out there chapter 1. It’s a romcom harem in an unusual setting.

Dex-chan lover

While I do like that concept (as well as the solo MC/love interest romcoms) I also like harems and many other types of romcoms, if a particular story or genre isn't to your liking I suggest that you just don't read it.

There are people who prefer solo romcoms, people who prefer harem romcoms, people who prefer romcoms with multiple different couples, people who prefer status difference romcoms, people who prefer age gap romcoms, people who prefer office romance romcoms etc. Luckily enough there are plenty enough of basicly any type of romcom.
Do you think that every romcom/man(g/hu/hw)a should cater to your preference? If so, why should it be just your preference and not the preference of anyone else?

Dex-chan lover
Kawaii I want to see more of the past and adorable pre monster girls moments

Teacher is the next demon king. He has hidden skill, all monsters will gain 100% capability to evolve to their next form under his teachings.
Likely a skill to make a monster evolve to become female harem candidate. They have gigantic bobs, more rich than him, successful life, more popular too.

Users who are viewing this thread