Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Otaku & Gyaru & Seat Change, New World

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever read a manga where the romantic partners were this evenly and equitably matched. The closest I can think of was Komi-san, but everyone knew who was going to win that one (I even wrote a lament to the fact that Manbagi's romance was only in the story for the tragedy of her loss). Whereas if someone ran a poll for this manga, I could see either girl winning - and quite a few people angry that both of them couldn't. I rarely think this of manga, but the character work here is fantastic.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Rarely do I blame the female MC for not taking the next step but damn, tanned gal had the best timed confession ever, the guy HEARD the confession, and somehow she still snatches defeat right from the jaws of victory

Now she’s not even sitting next to him anymore. Best girl is so gonna win this

Dex-chan lover
This is so genuinely top tier, it hurts that it still feels like it has so little presence. All the love in the world to the various translators that have done this series, they've been great, but god do I desperately wish this had enough interest to be one of those cases where translated chapters are pushed out within days of the raws. I like this thing so much I've been seriously tempted to actually buy the raws just so I can look at the pictures lol.

I feel like this manga somehow manages to make every single chapter feel like the kind of chapter you only get once in a while that you reread over and over because you're excited by how cute everyone is. Idk if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Group Leader
This is so genuinely top tier, it hurts that it still feels like it has so little presence. All the love in the world to the various translators that have done this series, they've been great, but god do I desperately wish this had enough interest to be one of those cases where translated chapters are pushed out within days of the raws. I like this thing so much I've been seriously tempted to actually buy the raws just so I can look at the pictures lol.

I feel like this manga somehow manages to make every single chapter feel like the kind of chapter you only get once in a while that you reread over and over because you're excited by how cute everyone is. Idk if that makes sense.
I'm in no way affiliated with the group, but I was in other groups previously and feel like I need to come to their defense a bit:

I think this series is originally released in chunks of chapters, like 16.1, 16.2, etc. I recall the group asking before whether people want that or the full chapter and the vast majority wanted the full thing. I could be wrong and I'm thinking about another group, who knows (reading way too many series).

Users who are viewing this thread