Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually glad they're getting all these misunderstandings and overacting out of the way now. So when they finally get together, it will be one, long, romantic fuckathon. 😍

Dex-chan lover
The credits joke is right on the mark. Thank you very much, gentlemen

Dex-chan lover
RIP, actually tough choice. Want to give her a gift but also want to support healthy habits. And everyone would read each choice differently so there's no right answer.

Probbaly shoulda just taken the date up since she brought it up. Diets can start later, gifts are one-time.

Dex-chan lover
The fool, what was he thinking giving her candy, when their relationship is already so sweet as to cause diabetes?

Contributor
Izumi is going beyond the bounds of manga cafe staff giving her things that the cafe doesn't offer other regulars. Honami too, is asking to hang out with him after his shift is over. They're both putting effort into their feelings and that satisfies me, but maybe this was too much for her this time... or maybe she'll be back in an hour because he's still on the clock. Sweaty after a little jog, maybe.

I like that he still tried to offer it to her, even though he first tried to back out after hearing she was on a diet.
Wanting to express his feelings > Feelings of consideration
She gets some credit too, for actually looking at him closely and spotting it so he didn't have the chance to chicken out... until she did.

Users who are viewing this thread