Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 360 - The Mystery of 10 Years Later

really....using time skip author-san? it's better be if Daisuke answer the love confession from one of them and that's the end, if it's IRL those adult girls would be dissapointed at Daisuke.

Dex-chan lover
DAAAAAAAMN. Nonoka is definitely the one that made an unexpected change. A gravure idol? I wonder if she does chemistry as a hobby now. So glad author made her go all out. Everyone was very well-aware how beautiful she is after all without her glass.

And Asahi recommending Dai-chan to become a PE teacher? Reminds me of this one fanfiction I wrote where the PE teacher banged the principal in the teacher's lounge. XD

What a way to tease the ending too. Every chapter really is just a hype train at this point.

Double-page supporter
he's not going to end up with anyone guys, face it, and gyaru and fuuki inchou are out of the list it seems.
the author just gave us the middle finger. lol
still nonoka becoming a gravure idol.... i didn't expect that from her hahaha
and sensei wants adult daisuke for her, nice

Dex-chan lover
He went into the izakaya alone. He either doesn't have anyone, or this is a bait-and-switch.

God damnnnnn
This is like....the worst way to prolong the story
This chapter basically condemns the whole mystery club romantic subplot to death
I mean like any banter and buildup between the mystery club members in the future is dead. It has zero relevance and robs any hopes of a happy ending.
This may be a comedy manga but the romantic undertones between the club members and Daisuke is a huge hook and this ruins it, we now know there is no happy ending as it will eventually lead to a breakup or Daisuke is so indecisive he just will just fuck up white day.

What is the living F*** were you thinking Masahiro Anbe

Dex-chan lover
nonoka ending please, but why she is a gravure idol lol. I though she will walk on the science path. I think it's better for her if she keeps doing science stuff, like my type of girl.

Dex-chan lover
5 years and haven't get together. Sounds to me daisuke choose a girl outside of the mystery research club

Haven't been so disappointed in a long time, extra points for making me feel something, still, I want to commit several war crimes over this piece of rotting dead rat sh*t that I refuse to consider part of this manga

Dex-chan lover
Welp, Asahi, Chiaki, Nonoka, Suzu, and Kotone ships are down...

MEANING TAKANE AND REIKO ARE OPEN FOR THE VICTORY.

But Asahi seems she still wants to hit it.

Nonoka becoming a model feels weird.

Like really science is her entire character theres even backstory into it. This came out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
You know, i get the "you dont get with your HS couple" from this chapter. But its kinda cruel.

I mean, Asahi is 33 and still single.

Same for everyone else that is around 26-28.

And just to keep the previous status quo.

Users who are viewing this thread