Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 94 - A Sad, or Rather, Highly Sour Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little upset with some of the things missing. Some are minor, like the whole joke of Eris barking as a response to being called a dog in MCs head first time they met. Or when they returned Blaines memories to him and he remembers being taken apart. It was always the little details that separated all these generic opMC manga/anime
A few minor details I miss from the manga like when Eris and aqua save the librarians sister.

Double-page supporter
Chronology is so scuffed in the anime. They recruited the new demiplane residents already but I don’t think they’ve even stabilized the weather yet so their crops could still get killed at any moment. Meanwhile here in the mango they decide to do the recruiting because the weather is stable and they can grow crops fast.

Fed-Kun's army
The new residents of the demi plane already made their appearance in the anime but the manga is only mentioning them now.
=> I guess it's true when they say that the anime is rushing its pace.
The anime also left out some a lot of story details.
Can you please tell me what are the new residents? I don't watch the anime

Dex-chan lover
Was the part where some of the adventurers going with Hibiki to Limia in the WN? I kinda don't remember.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.... I didn't realize that Hibiki was on a recruiting spree.

Dex-chan lover
With the anime just blitzing through material or just flat out changing scenes... I'm having mixed feelings about it...

Group Leader
I'm a little upset with some of the things missing. Some are minor, like the whole joke of Eris barking as a response to being called a dog in MCs head first time they met. Or when they returned Blaines memories to him and he remembers being taken apart. It was always the little details that separated all these generic opMC manga/anime
I went back and checked and they did do the Eris gag at the end of episode 9, he didn't straight up call her a dog but it was implied in the wording.

But yeah, a lot of the best character development parts are being skipped in order to give the other two heroes their own episodes.

Group Leader
Can you please tell me what are the new residents? I don't watch the anime

Big-tittied Gorgon (Medusa) Onee-sans, and Flying Humanoids that can transform into giant birds. A bunch of psychotic pixies almost got in but they failed their interview because they couldn't stop disrespecting the MC for even a few seconds, and Emma was pissed.

Dex-chan lover
So no, you can't just stay awake with no detrimental effects. However, that might not be the case inside the dimension. You might be able to stay awake indefinitely because of the weird properties of that place
Well there's also the factor of mana to take into account, part of the reason we sleep is to allow our body to heal faster and restore cells that died, mana throws a curveball in this if it has recovery properties.

Dex-chan lover
Seems it is best to read the manga and watch the anime. I don't like the anime where they skimmed Hibiki and Toa's first meeting but I like how they are pacing the MC's growth. Both has it's charms, especially the Voice Acting so I thought it's better to do both.

Dex-chan lover
The anime is rushing through sections, like they completely skipped Lime's full assault on the organization's base and Shiki's part of Blaine's interrogation.
And also mio tearing her own stomach? D:

Dex-chan lover
Glad that Soseki is still doing such a good job with the scans. The official reader is 22 chapters behind and they release monthly. Thus Soseki is a godsend. Tsukuyomi if I had to guess.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the problem now is Makoto's power is basically on par with a demigod.

At the end of the Academy arc, he literally converts mana into matter. The act of which firmly places him into godhood status, to the point where he actually attracts the attention of actual Gods.
Yeah, I also have read about Super Sentai armor & "stand" like ability and the other god is trying to punish the bug goddess.

Emma couldn't help it anyway when her being is only High Orc. As far as I know the only being that have some sort of evolution is Lime being a dragonkin from a hyuman.

Currently Emma as the strongest of High Orcs is kinda a feat on it own with her be in magic class.

Also I guess having Emma retain the looks of High Orc is to cement that their species is one of the first settlers of demiplane.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm gonna put a pin in this manga. I forgot how all over the place this one is...instead of just focusing on the MCs story the author is jumping from character to characters even going as far as involving side characters more then the main cast..

I'll wait for more chapters before I come back so this way I don't get frustrated that the fact these are all fillers if you think about it...the main plot hasn't been touched in a while and it's more about the magic school and everyone's life then the MCs....the only time we saw him get mad and focus on the safety of his area after the mini clone died..after that the story just focused on all side people...even mio learning to cook reminds me of reincarnated as a slime where shion is learning to cook...but the author for this one extended it by 3 more chapters.

Also still waiting for MC to just realize Ema is best girl 😂.

Dex-chan lover
is the anime skipping those or do they just shuffle things around? i was looking forward for the "oops i forgot to hold back" scene though, that would be a huge let down if that is skipped
I haven't seen that scene pop up in the anime yet.

Users who are viewing this thread