Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
man i hate rosemary but i kinda want serena to save her cause the prince is by far worse than her. not that rosemary or serenas family deserves any help.

Dex-chan lover
Lol this Frederic guy is dumb as fuck. A royal engagement is not something a small fry like him can dismiss, but damn that's something Rosemary will never understand lol.

Dex-chan lover
...why are we in the engagement annulment stage? When did this turn into an opposite of a typical otome game?
This time we get the observer role. It's rare to see an engagement annulment scene that isn't being directed at the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I was triggered and offended by the pineapple belongs on pizza hot take.

The manga has become literally unreadable. Ugh. (/joking)

Next time, put a trigger warning on that. Food waste is no joke. People are starving globally.

Dex-chan lover
...why are we in the engagement annulment stage? When did this turn into an opposite of a typical otome game?
But the villainess always gets her engagement annulled, so it seems like a typical villainess otome game. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I was triggered and offended by the pineapple belongs on pizza hot take.

The manga has become literally unreadable. Ugh. (/joking)

Next time, put a trigger warning on that. Food waste is no joke. People are starving globally.
How dareth thee! The Knights Of Pineapple shall striketh thee down!

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't put it past her. For the same reason she didn't already kill her. Because the whole thing will make her mother sad if she doesn't fix it. And it'll also drag their house's reputation down.
It’s also a good excuse.

Because Einrich threw the first punch, Serena is just standing up for her family who are being publicly humiliated.
It also gives the Violets an upper hand in the negotiation to cancel the engagement. With this situation, they are the victim who got “betrayed” in the deal, and they got the right pretext to asks the royal family for responsibility on this matter.

Previously they can’t do so because they are the one who had accepted the offer. They can’t just change their mind after the deal is signed. The fact that the royal family had been so “kind” to take the unwanted child (and Rosemary is no saint either) also put the Violets indebted to them. In short, the royal family would have the last word in the spitting contest in that case.

This part is the same as WN (The build up that is), but seeing how the there are many changes previously I want to see how this scene is handled compared to WN vers
Indeed.
In the WN and LN, Einrich is no longer enamoured by Serena at this point as he found a new lover.
But in this one, he is even more seriously in love with her. So having her standing in opposition would feel even worse to him.

Dex-chan lover
Huh?? This is the first time I'm reading the situation from this side of the story lol
usually the engagement annulment is the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
You've been reading too much rehashed reincarnated as villainess mangoes.
Serena might be reincarnated as a duke's daughter, but she's all prim and proper(to a scary degree).

Her sister, on the other hand just keeps digging herself lower and lower.

Lol yeah rest assured, i was taking a jab at it considering we seen too much where it is usually MC that gets annulled and villain win

Users who are viewing this thread