Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
hold up a second, it is impossible, it was supposed to be MC who got annulled but it is the villain this time!?
You've been reading too much rehashed reincarnated as villainess mangoes.
Serena might be reincarnated as a duke's daughter, but she's all prim and proper(to a scary degree).

Her sister, on the other hand just keeps digging herself lower and lower.

Dex-chan lover
oh so the "game heroine" type does not exist here like in WN? hmm probably for the best since she didn't do much in WN anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Ignoring Serena knowing how to take care of herself... What did Rosemary think would happen if she had successfully stabbed her? I know she was in a blind rage, but still... If she had struck through - either it would be a wound that would earn her a load of trouble, or if she pulled of something fatal... Congrats, you have utterly blown your life to smithereens.
Now I am waiting to see that retarded mother's reaction to all of these events. Hahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
IMG_3150.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This may be one of the few rare times where a prince annulling his engagement is justified, but seriously, do they always have to do it in front of everyone?
There is a logic, tho lost to time by now, to it. Essentially, the princes don't actually have the power to annul their engagements, those were set up by their parents, the sovereigns. But make a public commotion of it with rumours abounds, it would undermine the royal authority and cause an even bigger scandal, if the monarch then revoked the revoking.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I know we're WAY off track for the actual purpose of the manga, but I really am enjoying Rosemary get absolutely dunked on. I like where this is going and I wish we could just get the next (half?) chapter quicker just to see what kind of tantrum she throws.

Dex-chan lover
This part is the same as WN (The build up that is), but seeing how the there are many changes previously I want to see how this scene is handled compared to WN vers

Users who are viewing this thread