Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 34.1 - The battle for part-time job began.

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh... I really wasn't expecting a new girl joining the battles. Maybe the author ran out of ideas for battles with the girls that were already in the story and introduced a new one to have more time to think... Oh well.

Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
+1 groupie, get!
5th girl joins the harem?!
At least this one already knows his simping.
it looks like a new girl will be thrown into the mix of "rivals who actually have a chance with the MC",
And here comes a new girl that will inevitably join the fray.
Adding another one to the list
mfw any new girl shows up at this point
iNgNrI.gif

Dex-chan lover
Firstly, thank you for the translation.

Secondly, it looks like a new girl will be thrown into the mix of "rivals who actually have a chance with the MC", along with vtuber-chan. Nice.

Third... “yakuza arc”?!
Ah, so you notice that small print too?

Dex-chan lover
$10 says he didn't do it for her directly but due to protecting Fumi Tan honor lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so you notice that small print too?
Yep, and I'll be honest, I can already imagine what's about to happen in this "yakuza arc":

1. That drunk guy is a new small fry wanna be yakuza and after "confronting" the MC, ends up "humilated";
2. He calls for his aniki, which is another small fry leading a group of small fries, to get back at the MC;
3. In the meantime, the new girl start to get interested for real about the MC;
4. At the moment she and the MC goes out, after the end of their shift, the group lead by the drunk guy attack them both;
5. "Plot twist" moment: The aniki notices that the girl is actually the daughter (or at least a close relative) of their boss or someone really important that they should not mess up with;
6. The drunk guy is now pretty much fucked and the new girl reveals herself (at least for us readers) as the new rival that is ready to conquer the love of the MC, by all means necessary (if she's related to yakuza).

It's just a a theory tho.

Users who are viewing this thread