Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for thé translation, i prefere the term shishō with honorific.
I dont understand why people hate them.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, soylent reincarnator drug is people. Whether in the physical sense, or the powers are somehow stolen, I assume the powers contained in the pills are coming from other people who were either killed or had their powers sucked away.

Dex-chan lover
They could have revealed the drug at start of tournament, then protag would have a valid excuse to be throwing every match like this. As the more he looses, the more likely the drug dealer will come to him thinking he wants it. In fact it would have been humorous if each match was him finding various ways to throw the match believably without revealing his powers (Like in 'Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!').

Dex-chan lover
Can't lie, I'm personally getting a bit tired of Komari being so... IDK, pathetic? I get that Kyoya is the MC here and it's his power that is the focus of the story, but would it really be too much to ask for Komari to do anything for once besides get her ass beat? This little match is just so pathetic; what did she actually do? Stand there and look pretty -> be shocked that enemies have powers?

Even her current 'trump card' back in Chapter 16 was just a failed activation into 0 damage combo deluxe which ultimately stalled for n number of seconds until surprise surprise, MC arrives and erases 1 trillion extra lives with 1 attack (and then spares the genocidal social reject freak). Haven't read the novels, but I do hope the author actually develops Komari into an actual proper FMC/heroine that's worth caring about instead of just being there as a plot device to show how OP the MC is.

I digress; thanks for the TL! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

The MC sucks, period. If he is going to lose on purpose, just do it from the beginning. And this is better in the most gloriously ridiculous way, like Kagenou Cid in "The Eminence in Shadow" when he was in a tournament.

Hidden Normie Technique: Spinning Guard, Bloody Tornado

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This entire tournament is just for high ranked people to have fun hurting low ranking freely...

Thanks for the chapter.
Can't lie, I'm personally getting a bit tired of Komari being so... IDK, pathetic? I get that Kyoya is the MC here and it's his power that is the focus of the story, but would it really be too much to ask for Komari to do anything for once besides get her ass beat? This little match is just so pathetic; what did she actually do? Stand there and look pretty -> be shocked that enemies have powers?
It's her story, she is useless but she try to do her best. She cant do anything, to the point she had no achievement despist the world she was sent to having been saved. Author cant have her just power up instantly, it would go against her entire backgound and the fact that F rank dont have any skill.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not hating on how useless komari is, but rather bit disappointed with author on writing her story and character. I get that she's the "weak and hopeless" character but making her that pathetic is just sad. I hope she has redeeming qualities in the future. Making her stronger i suppose? Not become broken hax character but at least strong enough that she will have an equal standing or presence with the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread