Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 12 - Shopping with Nanjou-san and Kitagami-san

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Damn, for some reason I can’t still process the cute black-hair girl going on and on about horny stuff😅! And now I am quite troubled by the fact that the next chapter needs censorship, let’s hope mangadex tags for this don’t change, otherwise we might loose readers…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Damn, for some reason I can’t still process the cute black-hair girl going on and on about horny stuff😅! And now I am quite troubled by the fact that the next chapter needs censorship, let’s hope mangadex tags for this don’t change, otherwise we might loose readers…
Why will the next chapter need censorship?

Supporter
Honda shouldn't need to worry about auditioning, pretty sure that he has constant employment from A1C...

Thanks for the chapter!

It doesn't need censorship, it has censorship, which is a completely common thing to gangan published works. And this can be as much as "a nipple."

Dex-chan lover
Chapters for this are censored by default, some of the pages that had censorship back in Vol.1 were already replaced though, like chapter 1 started with big black squares, so the note at the end of the chapter are for those that gonna whine about censorship lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It doesn't need censorship, it has censorship, which is a completely common thing to gangan published works. And this can be as much as "a nipple."
Chapters for this are censored by default, the pages that were censored in previous chapters were already replaced because of volume releases, so the note at the end are for those that whine about censorship and is better for them to wait until they get replaced
Oh! I looked at the note and didn't see this detail. I thought something wilder was going to happen... Sheesh... I need to stop reading Young Magazine stuff. It's making me think something wild is going to happen in every manga I read :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Author makes a story about the main love interest being experienced in sex.

Yet they keep writing in contrived excuses to make her still "pure" so the otaku readers don't feel as bad about her.

Instead of commiting to exploring the topic of a sexually experienced partner not being the end of the world.

You'd think she was drunk and unconcious every time she slept with someone going by how little this supposed "sex pro" knows about sex.

Dex-chan lover
This Kitagami feels like character that was added because someone paid for that. Her dialoogs way out of general mood of title. Seriously, her phrases like "let's make foursome but I don't want to have sex with you" (e.g. sit here and watch how my boyfriend will bang your girlfriend and me) only make this title worse.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, I hate how the other couple only talks about sex and suggest foursomes / threesomes like it is nothing. The worst part is that most of the times it is out of nowhere, it just ruins the romantic / wholesome moments between the protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
With that much experience but don't know chasity belt?
Or is it just our minds that are rotten?
She simply doesn't know what "Chasity" is 🙄

Also I swear every chapter that black haired girl is in, gets like 100 times more uncomfortable 😵‍💫 At this point I just skim ahead, whenever she speaks

Dex-chan lover
Author makes a story about the main love interest being experienced in sex.

Yet they keep writing in contrived excuses to make her still "pure" so the otaku readers don't feel as bad about her.

Instead of commiting to exploring the topic of a sexually experienced partner not being the end of the world.

You'd think she was drunk and unconcious every time she slept with someone going by how little this supposed "sex pro" knows about sex.
But the mega otaku must feel important because their girl is changing her ways over them. It really suck but over in mangakakalot I used to see so many readers just lose their fucking minds over "used girls". I do feel like the heroine feels really unfocused. Like what are we really supposed to be feeling with her character. Like you said she is a "sex pro" but doesnt know shit. Like i can understand not know what a chastity belt is but damn... Feels like the author pulled the plug on the promiscuity for her and made this black haired chick. "promiscuous side characters are fine" he says.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate that bitch. Go get gangbanged in some back alley jesus christ. What an obnoxious cunt.

Author continues his bait and switch from the first chapter with the FMC. A slut with heart of a maiden is one of my favorite mythical creatures. And just like them, they don't exist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, we now have proof that his friend is 100% a hentai protagonist.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread