Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 367 - The Mystery of the Aquarium

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning I thought the author forget to include Suzu in the chapter.
That said Chiaki wins this chapter since she got to have a pair look with Daisuke. If only the chapter get to see their reactions after they got home.

Hem

Aggregator gang
maybe the gave the author a bigger cut so that he continues lol
Even if it wasn't a "I want to quit move." by the author (where they might have bribed him continue) - It IS a decent experiment to regain interest in the series because now people who would typically ignore the chapters until they are somewhat curious after a few months to see what the new status quo is/if any new girls were added are now much more likely to check every week to see if any actual progress occurred.

Because the author might truly be tired of writing this, could be out of interesting ideas to motivate himself, and would therefore be ready to end it (and he's already an established mangaka) if the experiment "backfires" and he loses even more interest... He can just wrap it up and move on.

I thought the plastic garment that prevents you from getting wet is a rain poncho, not a parka?

Dex-chan lover
Immediately thinks of what fish tastes the best when it comes to favourite fish. Well, they are made out of meat, after all.

We had axolotls at our school back in 1st-6th grade. Well, they added them somewhere in the middle of my time there.

The sea angel is one of the most ghost-like creatures.

Karma.

So I guess the plan is to never mention the confessions again
It's almost as if it's a normal romcom. Someone confesses. Doesn't go through because dense/train/fireworks/bad memory/drunk/sick/author is crap.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess the author just ignoring any Daisuki x Chaiki moments anymore? The matching shirts was an easy setup but did nothing with it.

Feels like Chaiki focus has been particularly muted for a while.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread