Say something controversial

Dex-chan lover
Vocaloids > Vtubers.
There was a time, when I was a 6th grader, my big bro was a big fan of hatsune miku, but my opinion of vocaloid was the same as boomers to technologies; those machines are gonna take away our jobs!
Po Pi Po, Hato, Triple Baka and World is Mine are bangers, though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm less enthusiastic about a TL that put "LOL" in their translations, especially with the manga that they translate and usually don't have those and then suddenly put it inside their conversation in a recent chapters.

Have you ever see a person instead of just laugh out loud, they said "lol"?

Dex-chan lover
I am extremely racist and classist because I deem responsible of ruining the world high social class occidental white people. Likewise, I also blame dictators, warlords and oil barons. Surely I must be missing someone else, but you get the gist.

Dex-chan lover
actually I have alot of it and I'm aiming it at the eleves and the british.
Just another day for you people dans l'Hexagone.

QR4L55X.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Some years ago there was a post related to a certain trend that read: According to a new study, you will believe any post that starts saying "according to a new study...". Nowadays, people believe anything written in capital letters in social media, so I'll offer mine (without using annoying capital letters): "Love between man and woman is not possible. Yuri is supreme".

Dex-chan lover
Superhero comic not that bad. Actually there is lot of interesting character in it, like Constantine, Dr Fate, Ghost Rider, and Deadpool.

The problem I see in comic is the power creep, the characters must have like planetary, universal or multiversal. Especially multiverse kinda ruin things. "why care about one world if there is infinite of it" the fans would thought that.

I see marvel have trend where to prove Character is super strong by making thanos as punching bag, it's done over and over

Dex-chan lover
Superhero comic not that bad. Actually there is lot of interesting character in it, like Constantine, Dr Fate, Ghost Rider, and Deadpool.

The problem I see in comic is the power creep, the characters must have like planetary, universal or multiversal. Especially multiverse kinda ruin things. "why care about one world if there is infinite of it" the fans would thought that.

I see marvel have trend where to prove Character is super strong by making thanos as punching bag, it's done over and over
It's easy to pick up a Marvel and DC comic but understanding it is a different story. That's the main problem with the genre. The continuity goes back almost a hundred years and they always only soft reboot it, so everything is still relevant. Plus, sometimes stories will only be fully fleshed out in different comic series. It would be like reading the 50th volume of Bleach, 6th volume of Naruto etc to understand the full plot of One Piece. That's why one of my favorite comics is the first Ultimate Spider-Man. It's a brand new universe and features a teenage Peter Parker.

Dex-chan lover
V-tubers are bizarrre and disgusting. Using para-social "entertainment" to cope with crushing economic and social problems is some of the saddest shit possible, but v-tubers take it and merge it with idol/waifu culture to create some kind of super-saiyan level of gross.

Second bad opinion: manga sucks. Anime sucks even more. So much of it is garbage fanbox wank bait, shitty titty slop, Isekai Loser Fantasy #4590, or some other demented horseshit written by some developmentally stunted otaku basement-dweller who has zero human interaction, and thus can't actually write actual human beings.
Barely any of it is made to leave an impression and most of them are written to just drag on indefinitely with no meaningful storytelling or purpose until the axe happens. The Top 10 trending sections on this site and other manga/anime sites are like some kind of beacon for the bad taste champions of Earth.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The Top 10 trending sections on this site and other manga/anime sites are like some kind of beacon for the bad taste champions of Earth
Couldn't agree more, sometimes its good most of time it's fucking slop

also for vtuber at beginning it's not that deep, like watching kizuna AI playing shitty mobile game. Until some exploit the fuck out of it by being online girlfriend experiences, one of biggest example I can take are Rushia

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't agree more, sometimes its good most of time it's fucking slop

also for vtuber at beginning it's not that deep, like watching kizuna AI playing shitty mobile game. Until some exploit the fuck out of it by being online girlfriend experiences, one of biggest example I can take are Rushia
majority of vtubers are terrible people unfortunately probably wouldnt watch alot of the vtubers i do if i actually met them

Users who are viewing this thread