Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 15

The last 2 pages are incorrect, gargantua is not an individual, it's what the robot refer to the giant race, and it took in "Eris" (A-Lice) as what to call the gargantua ALPHA from onee-sama

So it's something like
"Multiple illegal code holders and the Gargantua "Replace" are set as enemies"
"The Gargantua "ALPHA", A-LICE, is set as ally"

Contributor
Tri-monthly. Aokishi comes out every three months.
No, it is bi-monthly, and oddly split into two volumes “A” and “B”. The last three issues were out in April, February and December. This manga is in the “A” volume, except for issue 11 of Aokishi where Onee-sama to Watashi festured on both “A” and “B” covers and chapters 8 and 9 were serialised simultaneously in both.

Group Leader
The last 2 pages are incorrect, gargantua is not an individual, it's what the robot refer to the giant race, and it took in "Eris" (A-Lice) as what to call the gargantua ALPHA from onee-sama

So it's something like
"Multiple illegal code holders and the Gargantua "Replace" are set as enemies"
"The Gargantua "ALPHA", A-LICE, is set as ally"
Thank you. The last 2 pages were updated.

Oh hell yeah, time for more crazy mecha action in this fantasy land. All hail Onee-sama!

Dex-chan lover
lmao lil sis got a Boston accent now with how the dialect reads.

Oneesama robot is such a fun development to have however this series is a riot.

Dex-chan lover
We are so back.
Thank you for the translation!
Even the robot became a little sister. Hahaha

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for the Mecha since it was mentioned in the volume 1 afterward. Lol

Dex-chan lover
so, MC's mom had seggs with a human, a giant, a demon, and now a robot

mom-san gets around :korone:

Dex-chan lover
We'll fix up the dialect issue in this chapter first tho. We wanted to convey that part of her character but I agree that we went too far, we'll tone it down and update this chapter first to make it consistent with the following chapters. Thanks everyone for the input. Please tell us again how you liked it after we update this chapter.
With your introductory note in mind, my suggestion regarding Elis's speech would be to gently stress not only the casual gruffness of her tribal mode, but also the formality of the courtly speech she learned from Hinako. I say this because translations that try to replicate regional dialect via localization almost never work. But if you just slightly underline the structural differences between one style and the other, you should be able to get the idea across without seeming strange or silly.

You could, for instance, render Elis's "proper" speech in polite, precise and even somewhat stilted language without contractions or slang. The rougher style of her people could then be suggested by more-or-less normal contemporary speech: short sentences, simple words, standard contractions and a bit of slang. Where the former Elis would say "As you wish, onee-san," the latter might go with "No problem, sis." And "May I have your attention please?" could become "Listen up."

P.S. Great job so far! A thousand thanks for picking this up :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread