Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 15 - It’s fine if you do or don’t get along with your parents

Dex-chan lover
That's... a lot to take in if we are being honest. What the hell?

Dex-chan lover
GJxzJiJ.png

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a lot of info…I guess I can understand why Itsuka is not particularly aiming for her romantically even if she’s attractive.
Also — does that demon maid have four boobs…?

Dex-chan lover
oh.

well, this went from "he thought she was a man"
to "wait he knows she is a woman why is he ignoring her how dense is he"
to "he thinks of her as a tall but young girl with a crush on a nice older guy in the neighborhood. and he is not really wrong."

To be fair, I think the demon lord's definition of a daughter is the right one. It's peak fantasy for a bio[parent] to get maimed by their child. Their... now five year old daughter.
So Itsuka acted as child protective services who locked the parent away... and is also shipped with the daughter?:huh:

Great banter all around.
He not only shares dna with her but is proud of it and is understanding of her actions, even if he disagrees with them.
even if one of said actions is "help in cutting off his arms".

seriously, while we did not see much yet he is peak dad for now--

Go back and reread the beginning of chapter two after this one
Nevermind.

Seems like he was going for an Orochimaru body-surfing before being defeated.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf that's for sure a twist nobody saw coming :0 ! Wonder what will happen next ! Thanks for the translation :D

Aggregator gang
Well that was the craziest roller coaster I've been on in... maybe EVER. Now I know why Mc isn't getting hands with Shayu. But... 🤯

Dex-chan lover
If the Priest isn't the Demon Lord's daughter, what exactly is the Priest? Next potential vassal for the Demon Lord?

Dex-chan lover
It's a twist, but I can't feel surprised or horrified. The whole time the author has been jamming the weird fetish clichés from isekai/manga/light novels and telling jokes about them or inverting them. Here instead of a thousand-year-old little girl, we have a five-year-old adult. Who is an androgynous muscle mommy.

Sure, it's weird, but it's self-aware and quadrupling down.

There it is. There's the meth kicking in. I thought it was done after the 'Dragons Fucking Cars' arc, but here I stand corrected.

Also,

CERTIFIED LOVER BOY?
CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE
WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP

Users who are viewing this thread