Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Honestly, I love what they did with the bedroom scene. Harem scenes don't have to be constant fucking and moaning and shit, just a nice mass cuddle pile while half/totally naked and chatting.
Side note, one Harpy calls Makoto "Master" on pg 10. Is that a just a sex play thing or is it because he's with Sylphie?
I think they mostly call him Danna-sama which could be translated as Master or Husband. Been a while when I read LN.
This would also depend on how much time they make him spend on getting stone and stuff (tho he's dug lots of moats, so he probably has lots)

Though honestly, I think the fact that minecraft blocks are basically indestructible would be a more useful thing, esp since then you don't need to figure out how to get people on the floating bases
He did use floating bases all the time. I think manga mostly glossed it over or we didn't reach that far yet.

Dex-chan lover
Better got a good reason for that other than jealous of him having a harem....
Basically he is a Spy from another Kingdom (not the Holy Kingdom), and kidnapped MC so that he could take him to his home nation, but later changed to another order.

Dex-chan lover
Melty not joining the harem yet?
Eventually. See spoiler at bottom.
Honestly, I love what they did with the bedroom scene. Harem scenes don't have to be constant fucking and moaning and shit, just a nice mass cuddle pile while half/totally naked and chatting.
Side note, one Harpy calls Makoto "Master" on pg 10. Is that a just a sex play thing or is it because he's with Sylphie?
They started calling him "Master" in the LN some time between when he provides the bombs and after he starts banging them. It is actually never explained. Personally don't think it's sexual per se, just more of a "Master of our harem" since they say pretty often about the harpies having a harem culture outside of the general polygamy which is the norm for the world. Author-san seems to be a fan of harems as his other series MC has a (much) smaller one as well.

Basically he does use floating houses, but it tends to the small (relative) side and he makes comments about how he doesn't like floating bases, so he'll put a 1x1 pillar at each corner. For an 80x80 platform, that's effectively floating.

As far as book 6 there is no indication of fast travel (does a dragon count as fast travel?) or the Nether or similar showing up. The English language version shows nothing past book 6 on the publishers web site. 😭

Melty will join but it likely won't be for a while yet, depends on how much they cut from the novels for the manga.

He already has mithril tools and after Melty finally joins the harem he'll be able to make an enchanting table and have Enchanted Mithril Tools. So he could probably mine the obsidian if he found any. Yes, the EMT are OP af. Dig a 50 meter long by 20 meter wide by 1 meter deep hole. Cut one tree and it turns into 4 trees levels of OP. Main issue he's got is that while his powers work on survival game logic, the rest of the world doesn't, so he can't just dig a minecraft mine down to bedrock and not have problems. Has to do actual bracing and gas testing. Which he doesn't as he can get most things by just breaking random rocks.

All the new troops.
Taking Arichburg.
Resting.
Kidnapped.
Escape.
Meeting the Slimegirls.
Life with the Slimegirls.
Prep to leave the capital.
Meeting the Saint.

Getting Stabbed. (In the liver.)
Recovering from getting stabbed.
Much talking with the Saint.
Finally leaving after recovering from getting stabbed. (Srsly this one is like an entire month of his time.)

Melty joins the harem. (Profit?)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eventually. See spoiler at bottom.

They started calling him "Master" in the LN some time between when he provides the bombs and after he starts banging them. It is actually never explained. Personally don't think it's sexual per se, just more of a "Master of our harem" since they say pretty often about the harpies having a harem culture outside of the general polygamy which is the norm for the world. Author-san seems to be a fan of harems as his other series MC has a (much) smaller one as well.

Basically he does use floating houses, but it tends to the small (relative) side and he makes comments about how he doesn't like floating bases, so he'll put a 1x1 pillar at each corner. For an 80x80 platform, that's effectively floating.

As far as book 6 there is no indication of fast travel (does a dragon count as fast travel?) or the Nether or similar showing up. The English language version shows nothing past book 6 on the publishers web site. 😭

Melty will join but it likely won't be for a while yet, depends on how much they cut from the novels for the manga.

He already has mithril tools and after Melty finally joins the harem he'll be able to make an enchanting table and have Enchanted Mithril Tools. So he could probably mine the obsidian if he found any. Yes, the EMT are OP af. Dig a 50 meter long by 20 meter wide by 1 meter deep hole. Cut one tree and it turns into 4 trees levels of OP. Main issue he's got is that while his powers work on survival game logic, the rest of the world doesn't, so he can't just dig a minecraft mine down to bedrock and not have problems. Has to do actual bracing and gas testing. Which he doesn't as he can get most things by just breaking random rocks.

All the new troops.
Taking Arichburg.
Resting.
Kidnapped.
Escape.
Meeting the Slimegirls.
Life with the Slimegirls.
Prep to leave the capital.
Meeting the Saint.

Getting Stabbed. (In the liver.)
Recovering from getting stabbed.
Much talking with the Saint.
Finally leaving after recovering from getting stabbed. (Srsly this one is like an entire month of his time.)

Melty joins the harem. (Profit?)
who's the one who betrayed them again? I kinda forgot

Dex-chan lover
Who is these humans that joined refugees? "old empire solders"? I feel i missed it, they was freaked out by Koisuke alone, now they accept human soldiers?

Dex-chan lover
Bunch of naked birds; okay, cool.
Aira strips and has a little peek from the panties; WOAH

I figured Aira would be the least lewd, despite her having had trouble walking after a night visit in the past. That was pleasantly surprising. Also, why am I not surprised that a religious moron is the bad guy?

Dex-chan lover
Actually kind of refreshing that we got some perspective from the enemy side for the sake of world building, rather than just continuing with an ambiguous enemy kingdom that enslaves demi-humans that we never see.

Users who are viewing this thread