1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Fuck You Hime Special Edition

Dex-chan lover
I still feel bad about reika, but chizuru was a legit good gal, so i have nothing against her.
And if hime actually was dumb enough to fall in love with the piece of shit thats MCs dad, then her face when he kicks her out has double the flavor. I cant get enough of her sadness.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA...fuck you bitch. Bye Bye.

Well shit. Lily is still gone though. Bummer.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the MC is such a positive influence on a number of the girls that I almost want whoever wins to allow mistresses.

My main hope for the ending though is that the MC gets to make Dad's life a living hell once he's in charge as payback for all the shit he's said and done.

@zarian2 oh she's out of the contest, but no way in hell is she gone. That perverted yandere will make another appearance. Maybe at the very end she'll try to kill the winner or something.

Dex-chan lover
look I'm glad she is gone but like were did that paper come from and how did he get it?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly expected at least 5000% more "BE GONE THOT" memes.

@Cashman1x So you want your dad's sloppy seconds? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. Eww.

Ew.

@AnonMan88 God I hope so. Pervy Yandere is my bread and butter.

Doesn't make up for the fact that Reika is now gone, but damn that was satisfying to see.

*still on the Rin train but happy Chizuru is given the chance to come back*

Also like whoever said about the mistress thing and then making his dad eat dirt once it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread