Yikes. I'm telling you Lockmann will stay hot and cold like that up until the last chapter while flirting with every other girl left and right (like literally holding hands going on dates with other girls in front of Nunally when he already realized his feelings and made a move on her). Sigh. I love the story but I truly hate the ML. He'd be labeled as a playboy jerk irl. Our MC deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this feel like MTL that was sent from Japanese to like, Spanish, then back to Japanese, then finally to English?

Dex-chan lover
This is too trash. Please someone release a translation that a human could read

Machine translated for machines. Thanks for the share but I rather wait and not lose brain cells.

Thank you so much for the effort despite it being machine translated but I really had a hard time understanding what’s happening 😅 I had to quit midway lol

The translation is incoherent in a lot of places. Don't know what was going on in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
uuuuhhh..... what??! what's going on again? my brain melted reading this

Thank you for translating this. For what it’s worth, I could mostly understand it and I’m glad to see another chapter of this. Hopefully your translation will prompt another group to pick this up as well. Thanks again

I can't tell if its the alcohol or the chapter but the chapter was absolutely incomprehensible. Get a goddamn Proofreader there's no need for this amateur work.

Double-page supporter
Unreadable. And that's coming from someone who is used to trashy translation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Ai-chan too loves being whipped 3 times while enjoying a drink at the bar.

Dex-chan lover
You can tell by the comments how many people here didn't read that first page, lmao.

Thanks for the attempt to translate for us. Hopefully this gets picked up by a group now.

@Eclat123 I know right? He was so angry when he found out she wasn't a 'maiden' yet still goes around singing compliments to girls and doesn't avoid their every move. I hope he suffers even more from Nunnaly's obliviousness

Don't even attempt to read this. Just wait for another group that ACTUALLY SPEAKS ENGLISH to translate this.
Shit just made my head hurt trying to decipher the gibberish.

Damn 9 hours, thanks for the translation. I appreciate it even if it is a bit hard to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread