So mitsuri and iguro died ,why does it feel soooooooo unnecessary tho? My heart feels heavy............but kanao is alive otherwise I would've snaped

Dex-chan lover
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MUZAN
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND METAPHORICALLY

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, Muzan, being an incredibly powerful supreme being is just not all that attractive.

(Also that TanKana moment was fantastic)

How cute the Corona page!

And yes, ship Tanjiro x Kanao wins by survival 🧐

Double-page supporter
Oh thank goodness Kanao is still alive. We have enough dead people, no need to kill off another

That Inosuke in the credits page LOL yes perfection

Dex-chan lover
I’ve seen quite a few people upset that tanjirou didn’t die, but honestly, I really loved this chapter. I feel like any more characters dying would just be unnecessary

Group Leader
It's actually pretty cool that you see two different groups of souls trying to save Tanjiro by pushing him away from Muzan; first group is his family including his dad, and the second is all the Hashira that died.

Dex-chan lover
Would have praised the author if they had killed Tanjiro, killing your MC in an epic manner is something i rarely see, but i am fine with him alive there are many things that can be made from here on too.

Aggregator gang
Idk i thought it was kind of a garbage chapter that tried way too hard to play on the emotional strings of the readers. But I guess Im desensitized to it seeing Kanroji and Iguro are fucking dead.

I do think is cheap as shit Tanjiro gets to live, because then the stakes keep being non-existent (in the end he gets saved because... he is the main character... what a shock...). I know is a shounen manga (and a jump one at that!) but this resolution still feels boring.

But hey kanao is fine! just blind

Yeah in the end no matter how the author ends his manga, no one can satisfy anyone. There will be at least half of people whine that he's not dead, but if he's dead, the other will flame the author for killing his characters. Everyone will always bitch about something, huh?

But for me personally, I'm glad Tanjiro survived. It would be cool if there's a continuation of this main story, where will The Demon Slayers and Kakushi go in the future? Will they make some institution to make a perfect cure for Demons? What if they make a big lab solely focused on making perfect solution for immortality using Nezuko and Tanjiro's blood? What if they research the Lily that makes Muzan immortal? Soo many possibilities!!

i guess this is the limit huh... it would've been fine if tanjiro stay dead or kill himself to completely eradicate that mofo muzan but i guess shonen mc still have that much protection, which is fine i guess

Dex-chan lover
bruh muzan turned into some kind of teenager girl that got dumped by her boyfriend lol

The corona page lmao it’s so cute! This chapter reminded me so much of fma’s ending and it was just as satisfying. Also, is it safe to say Muzan= Kars?

Users who are viewing this thread