The irony of her analogy of the Adam and Eve, if you take another you can literally see that the creature beneath her is the snake giving the Apple. Is this an attempt at foreshadowing her eventually banishment of the garden?

Fed-Kun's army
wow, this is really far from the main story in the original webcomic.
I don't like it, wtf murata

It has been implied, that Saitama saved the "chin-butt" kid n several occasions and that this kid's father is the founder of the hero association. It is very likely, that "Blast" is the name given by him for Saitama. He never found out Saitama's name and also has no way to contact him, but he always comes when he's needed. It's what Saitama does and what they told about Blast. And since Saitama solves everything with one punch, "one blast", well...

for the people who still make speculations on whether Blast is real or not here u go
WEBCOMIC SPOILER
[he is real, & he's also got a son]

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf Tatsumaki tanked that with barely any damage (clothes not withstanding...) I used to think she wouldn’t be a match for Boros, but it seems I was wrong

Double-page supporter
@RoundRobin
Oh, she won't
Psykos just shot a single beam aroudn making a circle whilst Boros could do that but he does it in way so his blasts get targeted into a singular target unlike Psykos
And not to mention Boros' deadly speed and physical strength are just immensely powerful

Users who are viewing this thread