A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~

Dex-chan lover
i thought this was going to be dragon transforming loli with yuri shitfest, and i was pleasantly suprised

Dex-chan lover
what if...

Being Jaryuu as it happened in some other manga existed already and some jp from another world took control of him. that could explain why he is considered part of the demon army or could just also be demon king propaganda to increase, mmm lets say, national power, asset power or some like that and convince followers.

it will be funy if the demon king is in the same situation as jyaryuu, where the demonking is actually a peacefull person and his underlings are misunderstood and does things because they think its demonkings will.. like what the girl does with jyaryuu

This manga reminds me of the one where a (weak) dragon is just looking for a safe home to live in peace.

Dex-chan lover
Huh...
So the little girl is the REAL Jaryuu-sama?
Aside from the human appearance, everything else about her would fit the legend.

I kind of hope that Jaryuu is actually underestimating himself. Like he's secretly OP but is too embroiled in a fear of fighting?

I think this guy is the real Jaryuu and the whole thing is one King level of misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
... okay I admit I went into this with really low expectations but this is hilarious.

My god, the facial expressions are all top-tier.
And “Bitch-Slap” is such a great SFX.

Users who are viewing this thread