A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night - Ch. 54 - The Scumbag's Marriage Interview

Dex-chan lover
For once I agree with her, those are some toxic parents and they see no reason at all to listen to their daughter about her own happiness. Im not surprised she became so scummy with parents like that wanting to dictate every part of her life.

But we’ve been given a good reason now for our scummy mc to receive help.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For once I agree with her, those are some toxic parents and they see no reason at all to listen to their daughter about her own happiness. Im not surprised she became so scummy with parents like that wanting to dictate every part of her life.

Bait we’ve been given a good reason now for our scummy mc to receive help.
I'm more surprised she brought up every excuse possible, but never said she doesn't want to, or she isn't going to ô_ô

Dex-chan lover
I'm more surprised she brought up every excuse possible, but never said she doesn't want to, or she isn't going to ô_ô
I surprised that you surpirsed tbh. Like i would expect this to be the steotype Asian that western would aware of the most, No ?
That is the tricly traditional Asian house for you. She is the no favorible child, she dont have it too bad but we never see her parent give her any sweet talk with love and care and view as the worthless failure child. a say "i don't want to" mean straight up disobey, which i doubt she have the luxury of. Maing excuse still just give them a reason why "i will do it later". Unless she confident to get out and make a living on her own, which with just a highschool graduted and no skill, no money there are not much option for her

Dex-chan lover
her parents aren't really wrong tbh, id be pissed if was them too. too old to have more kids and the 2 they have don't want to procreate. they also weren't wrong about her value being way less at 25 for marriage. tbh tho, this person is a scumbag who doesn't deserve the privilege of having kids.

Dex-chan lover
her parents aren't really wrong tbh, id be pissed if was them too. too old to have more kids and the 2 they have don't want to procreate. they also weren't wrong about her value being way less at 25 for marriage. tbh tho, this person is a scumbag who doesn't deserve the privilege of having kids.

her parents are wrong. period. nothing justifies the decisions they make for her. this is probably one of the reasons her sister has already moved out.

Dex-chan lover
I surprised that you surpirsed tbh. Like i would expect this to be the steotype Asian that western would aware of the most, No ?
That is the tricly traditional Asian house for you. She is the no favorible child, she dont have it too bad but we never see her parent give her any sweet talk with love and care and view as the worthless failure child. a say "i don't want to" mean straight up disobey, which i doubt she have the luxury of. Maing excuse still just give them a reason why "i will do it later". Unless she confident to get out and make a living on her own, which with just a highschool graduted and no skill, no money there are not much option for her
I mean not entirely wrong, but then again anything she's done so far is anything but stereotypical ô_ô

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow this has moved fast, the parents really have no time for her bullshit. This feels very 80's. Like how Ranma 1/2 would go. Arranged Marriages and being shit to your kid.

Users who are viewing this thread