A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The 4th "Monster Taming" Knight Order Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I and NotFunstuff have tried our best to make the chapter understandable.
It might have some mistakes left, please kindly point out to me so that I can fix it.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder where the black king is huh..... You're in for a big surprise...

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93
Yes, Zabiria, the Dragon on Fia's shoulder.

There are 3 Monster Kings in total. Each of them controls the monsters of one land.
Romance of the Three Kings. Wait... wrong series.
(Demon King is different, he planned to conquer the whole world)

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR: He USED TO BE the Monster King. One of 3 Monster Kings.
After 1000, his body died of old age, his spirit reincarnated into an infant. He got hunted and injured. Then Fia spotted him in the forest (chapter 1)

About ... uhm... 5 more chapters I guess, he will explain to Fia about that Monster King stuff.

@domo404
They never notice. How convenience.
Maybe the Author forgot.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! This is one of my favourite manga at the moment, the story is really interesting! 👀

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai If the series hasn't ended, it could be that it just hasn't happened up to the point the raws have reached, but the author probably forgot about it. I feel like the saintesses or the church should know that green recovery medicine is a stronger product, even if they can't make it anymore.

I went ahead and read its novel and there are some heartwarming touching scenes and I'm looking forward to reading those in manga~

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai

It seems like this manga adaptation from the webnovel isn't 1:1. So the artists that are adapting the work might have decided its not important.

They are skipping events in the webnovel as well as compressing a lot of webnovel chapters into one manga chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 @domo404 : if she made them in the past, and they have none now, I would guess it is only temporary, possible only lasting a day or so.

@someunregpunk : manga are normally adapted from the edited light novel, not the raw web-novel. changes are to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread