Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Childhood Friends That Stay On The Call

Dex-chan lover
This is cute and kinda frustrating at the same time. I’ll enjoy the story more if they just start being together fr instead of making them do stuff that friends would never do

Double-page supporter
what's you guys' bet that they'll continue fake dating for longer than 3 days
Placing such a short and immediate deadline is very likely a sign that the author wants to create a scenario where the characters extend the deadline, or at least heavily consider extending it. Either way, something is going down before the ultimatum is reached.

Dex-chan lover
They're really good at this fake couple stuff! Chatting while relaxing and studying, chatting to the point you ignore your parents, and sleeping while on the phone together. Now that's what I call love!

The dynamic is pretty interesting. Dating each other is the endgame, but technically they're not dating yet. They just want each other to say to each other "I love you!" in a genuine way.

Their ideas on dating are pretty cute! I'm sure they'll get to experience these dating moments soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread