Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - The childhood friends steel their resolves

Dex-chan lover
8c231911-6d62-413a-9e2b-5bd685097d88.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How complicated can it be to pass a stick to someone else? Ask anyone in this sport.

He's still wondering how people can interact normally? Said guys are just thinking the girls are cute.

She's awkward about it because she understands the subtext you're trying to tell her. It's on you.

Asking someone "what they see in him" is rather bad strategically, not to mention empathetically, since it can easily make them realise their feelings even more. It also paints you as antagonistic, which is not an attractive trait to have.

"You don't need to tell the whole story."
You asked. Then you listen.

Not so empathetic of a guy, is he? Having a hard time thinking about what others feel. Well, that's kind of typical for guys like him.

"Why am I getting worked up over this guy?"
Because he's beating you at your own game.

Unheard comments are lame. Especially if it's just for the audience. Both characters know, so it's just lame delaying, like a fake cliffhanger.

The Japanese manga trope of needing to win something to confess is by far one of the dumbest things
And that's a high bar to clear.

Dex-chan lover
How complicated can it be to pass a stick to someone else? Ask anyone in this sport.
I didn't run relay, but I did run track in high school. It's not as simple as it looks and there is some technique to it. Bad technique can make you lose time, and each second matters in a relay race.

Just realized you were making a statement, not asking.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't run relay, but I did run track in high school. It's not as simple as it looks and there is some technique to it. Bad technique can make you lose time, and each second matters in a relay race.

Just realized you were making a statement, not asking.
It's fine to answer anyway, even if the question was rhetorical. The implied follow up to, "Ask anyone in this sport," is, "and they will tell you." Like you did. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread