Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 22 - Precious To Me

Dex-chan lover
This is getting random. I honestly don't know what we're doing anymore or where we're supposed to be going. She could pull out a strap-on next chapter and I wouldn't be surprised. Feels like things are destabilizing the further we go.

Dex-chan lover
Will never understand the obsession of animanga writers with SA for purely plot advancement reasons. Depictions of it are fine when they serve a purpose outside of a white-knighting MC rescuing a damsel in distress, when they're meant to highlight its trauma, its calamitous nature.

There are so many better ways to get two characters closer, and yet they fall back on this idiotic trope, without fail.

Dex-chan lover
If the author is doing sexual abuse plotlines i wonder how bad will it when he'll reveal why the friend is dating femMC, either blackmail or friend going nohomo route all over mc
Yeah that's what I was worried about too.

Before this chap I trusted the author would not use rape as a plot device, that they would be more subtle than that, and that fmc crying in the beginning was not what it looked like.

But now after this chap I am worried that Fmc's broken state in the beginning may be exactly what it seemed like.

Author suddenly using rape as cheap drama is so dissapointing.

Dex-chan lover
That’s what really let me down, and I wasn’t expecting much. Going from attempted rape by her father to her masturbating was a weird choice.

You can’t do lucky pervert stuff directly after her father tried to bad touch.
Kids & hormones make for weird, often times counterintuitive actions. There was a reddit thread once asking what the weirdest bullshit you did as a teen due to hormones and it was a lot of "I masturbated in crazy place X during crazy situation Y"

Dex-chan lover
Kids & hormones make for weird, often times counterintuitive actions. There was a reddit thread once asking what the weirdest bullshit you did as a teen due to hormones and it was a lot of "I masturbated in crazy place X during crazy situation Y"

Guaranteed, sight unseen, none of them occurred after being molested. Not that I would cite Reddit post.

Users who are viewing this thread