Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 42 - Even Though You're Sleeping Next to Me

Dex-chan lover
She isn't dying she's a whore she sold herself to takt to cover for him having the gay . On another note author called his story a wholesome story on his x account fucking to funny
Her just being a loose slut would ironically be more believable than whatever dumb reveal the author is probably gonna show.

Double-page supporter
Her just being a loose slut would ironically be more believable than whatever dumb reveal the author is probably gonna show.
It would but I'm stating to think the author thinks there writing like Shakespeare so whatever this big revelation is it will be both full of brain rot and immensely stupid in requiring an mc with no cognitive function. I'm really just still here to revel in the comments that's were all the fun is. I mean the third girl still needs her ntr bait chapter and we all know sooner or later there will be takt x shizuku drama either ntr bait or those two going all the way author said this will be a traumatic ending which translates to just stupid.

Last edited:
Contributor
My prediction, she is the daughter of a big yakuza boss, she is testing mc, takt is one of them and already know everything, infact he is the useless fake boyfriend, a side character that never touch fmc and got cuckolded on daily basis, that dude that tried to drug her in the previous chapters is probably already dead offscreen. :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Okay so she's totally messed in the head regardless, but that must mean that she's either dying of something, about to transfer overseas, or is being blackmailed by Takt into hiding the fact that Takt is gay. Seriously? Waking up in the middle of the night to go take a piss together?
I think you’re right.

He’s gay and probably using her to cover for him with his rich family while giving her money because she needs it for something important.

Dex-chan lover
Idc anymore about this manga. everytime i read this, i just turn off my brain, it is enjoyable that way.
I'm only reading on to see whether the slut will suffer in the end, through one way or another. I just can't see her being a redeemable character, especially after that.

Dex-chan lover
Here are the top three comments from the Japanese public on the Sunday Webry app:

as39iQf.png

リクと雫がこのまま結ばれることを希望

I hope Riku and Shizuku end up together.

B5XzaeT.png

正直前回の店長に言った「その後だったらあなたに抱かれてもいい」発言で終わったよなこの女 今回でもリクのものにはなれないとか言ってるし いいラブコメは応援したくなるヒロインがいて初めて成り立つと思ってるけど、この女じゃ無理よ

To be honest, this girl lost me with her previous statement to the manager, "I wouldn't mind being with you afterward." And now she’s saying she can't belong to Riku either. I believe a good romantic comedy only works if it has a heroine worth rooting for, but with this girl, that's just not possible.

R6HkfJ6.png

男がトイレ行って自販機で飲み物買うだけなら5分から長くても10分あれば余裕なはず それなのに部屋のカギを持っていくなんて「しばらく帰ってこない」 「ヤるならカギ閉めとけよ」って言ってるようなもの タクト協力者説ガチだったか

If a guy is just going to the bathroom and buying a drink from a vending machine, it should only take 5 to 10 minutes at most. Despite that, taking the room key with him suggests "I won't be back for a while" or "Lock the door if you're going to do it." The theory that Tact is an accomplice might actually be true.

Bonus comment:

keOjUfk.png

次に来る漫画大賞にノミネートされてるみたいだけど
・エロいだけです
・ヒロインは彼氏の友人と浮気しようとします
・友人も彼氏に悪いと思いつつヒロインに手を出します
・ヒロインは彼氏の友人と付き合う気ありません
・彼氏の友人と初めてできたらその後は他の男と寝てもOK思考です
現状こんな漫画なんだけどこれ推せるかなあ? 雫の秘密を少しでも読者に教えてくれてたらまた違うんだけどねえ

It looks like it's been nominated for the Next Manga Awards, but:
  • It's just erotic.
  • The heroine tries to cheat on her boyfriend with his friend.
  • The friend, despite feeling guilty towards the boyfriend, makes a move on the heroine.
  • The heroine has no intention of dating the friend.
  • After being with the boyfriend's friend, the heroine is okay with sleeping with other men.
This is the current state of the manga. Can this really be recommended? If they revealed even a bit of Shizuku's secret to the readers, it might be different.

Dex-chan lover
MC should just breed all the girls already and feminize Takt. They'd all be happy, if she clearly doesn't wanna be with him, but still wants to fuck. He should just give her what she wants, then some.

Thanks for the TL

Double-page supporter
No man ever asks another man to go to the bathroom with him. Regardless, I'm starting to think the only reason to read this manga is to fap to Shizuku.

MC should just breed all the girls already and feminize Takt. They'd all be happy, if she clearly doesn't wanna be with him, but still wants to fuck. He should just give her what she wants, then some.

Thanks for the TL
That would be the best ending, not joking...

Dex-chan lover
She says she can't be Riku's so what the hell is she even doing lol. Now I'm really curious about what she says in the next chapter.
The same sort of nothing she always says. Even when she actually says something (to rapist in previous chapter) we don't get to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, this series is pushing past mu suspension of disbelief into the realm of pure ridiculousness. There's NO WAY Riku makes all those strange noises and Takt is just like "oh yeah this is normal and fine." Also Shizuku must have a very elastic bra or something for her to just be able to pull it up like that.

Also, page 9, second panel, it has "it it", pretty sure it's meant to be "is it".

Dex-chan lover
She is happy Riku wants her, but she can't be with him. Some secret phone calls suggesting she will "disappear soon". Takt being shady as fuck and probably gay, them being a couple with Shizuku seems a fake deal to hide Takt gayness.

My theory is that she has some family issues that Takt will help her solve, like huge debt or expensive possibly oversea medical operation that cost a lot, and she became his fake GF to hide his gayness and keep her away from Riku, cause it seems Takt hate seeing MC with females so he steals all of them if he can, while trying to "fix his gayness" - hence that talk about Umi and him "looking for a replacement". Shizuku can't date MC cause probably the money borrowing deal stops her from doing so, but it doesn't stop her from jumping his dick, cause we already know she wants her first time to be with him.

This whole operation/stuff, wanting to lose virginity with the boy she loves but can't date/be with, so she is happy to let the "rapist" fuck her after she does the deal with MC, could actually work as a reason for the rape dude to "lose interest" if author is an idiot and thinks rapists work that way.

Thou people spoil author spoiled the ending will be traumatic. So like operation fails and she dies? MC find out, maybe even about the deal and the whole Takt being gay? And it somehow ruins the trio friendship, cause Shizuku is dead, and MC stops being friends with Takt cause of the deal/gayness?

This idea kinda scares me, cause MC ending up in a relationship with the "new" girl, and her ending up being the only normal non "raped/NTRed" among the females, kinda contradicts the traumatic ending. MC loves Shizu hence why he wants her to be his, her dying would trauma him, and he would for sure reject Umi and best girl.

Supporter
Casually flips to chapter 29
So…. Is she dying or something? Couldn’t say no to takt but didn’t want to say yes?

Users who are viewing this thread