Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The two people who were seen

Dex-chan lover
This manga is stupid enough without a blackmail plot to shit it up further.
Hold my beer, I can think of ways it can get even more stupid in the upcoming chaps.

-Umimi goes full yandere blackmail on Riku and forces him to kiss her like he does to Minase.

-Minase thinks Riku loves Umimi now and goes back to Takt and sleeps with him to comfort herself and make herself try to forget Riku.

-Both groups do a swapping orgy to make each other jealous.

-Everyone is miserable and no one is happy.

-Someone gets shanked out of jealousy.

-Nice Boat sails off.

Dex-chan lover
People have been theorising that something IMPORTANT went down at the Cafe incident.
I'm going to say it now. In my opinion, it will fall flat and be something not-so-big.

Nothing too big happened, certainly nothing as HUGE as people make it out to be. This author is just writing a dumpster fire because he wants to. These characters are just retards.
The MC is the only normal dude. The girls are psychos (and Minami is not leaving Takuto for no real reason. Seriously she should just dump him at this point.) And Takuto is borderline psycho too with his complexes.
And they have no rational reason to be doing what they are doing now, it's just that the author sucks.

There, this is my theory. Yes, I reread it now and it's a stupid theory.
But I think it is true, because at this point I believe that author cannot write a better story than this....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread