Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 8.2 - Swift Judgement (2)

Dex-chan lover
I imagine publishers have the full chapter and the cuts are applied after-the-fact. Drives return traffic to their sites / apps.
Unfortunately that's just a thing now with the digital publishing sites. It sucks but if I dropped every series where this happens I'd have nothing left to read.
It sucks yes, but this was something that was decided by the artist starting from chapter 3, with the "schedule" change announced in chapter 2 due to feedback

Dex-chan lover
There is something odd about people just assume Grey would be that kind of person. I know we are looking at this from a modern view and Grey has a face of thug, but still they just immediately assume the worst.

le3

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone wants to know. This fight starts at chapter 35 of the novel. Although I wonder if they're going to add what really pissed Gray off.

Rondi said he's going to fuck the saintess after he's done killing Gray.
Hoo boy now I have a boner!
A rage boner to be precise! Fuck them churches and their brain on dick.

So I see there's no romance tag...

I'm sad about Emilia chances but I'm also cautiously relieved since I'm worried about the hints of a possible Ariamel/Grey romance which I find highly icky. I don't need another bunny drop

Read some spoiler from early discussions that the wn is free from Usagi Drop symptoms so I think we are safe....finger crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread