Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
Love me some dad-coded manga…they are usually very feel good (unless it’s *sagi Drop types).

Balls acquired, Family acquired — only thing left is the house.
I liked the author comment at the end about the positive reception and that they plan on making it weekly starting next month, hope they can pull it off.

I do think he’s right to be worried about the hero boy, what if he has a tragic backstory and the tragedy involves his big adopted family?
What if the tragedy is the death of his adoptive father?

Contributor
Didn't that one eventually turn into incest?
I like the concept of these, but I hate that a lot of them end up turning into incest, or turn into the MC collecting a harem with the children becoming less and less important the further you go into the novel.
So many of those types of fasther figure seduction series are written by women including the Infamous Usagi Drop and Japan's oldest written novel from the 11th century Genji Monogatari

I'd like to recommend you read Sahara Mizu's My Girl if you've not already, one of the best fatherhood manga I've come across.
https://mangadex.org/title/b69ac2ac-a439-4c13-bad5-ba27928f3bf5/my-girl
Single 23 year old guy discovers he has a daughter he didn't know he had.

Dex-chan lover
So many of those types of fasther figure seduction series are written by women including the Infamous Usagi Drop and Japan's oldest written novel from the 11th century Genji Monogatari

I'd like to recommend you read Sahara Mizu's My Girl if you've not already, one of the best fatherhood manga I've come across.
https://mangadex.org/title/b69ac2ac-a439-4c13-bad5-ba27928f3bf5/my-girl
Single 23 year old guy discovers he has a daughter he didn't know he had.
Looks very interesting, I'll read it once I'm done with a few novels I'm backed up on :hearts:

Man this one heats the heart... Hope he brings that village girl along at some point, probably will save her of being in the hands of some crappy adventurer.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga won’t go anywhere near the 150 chapter mark, or even 100, either way I’m just hoping for more of it, super refreshing take on the fantasy “isekai” genre and genuinely just a nice read, plus that end panel with the thumbs up killed me xd

Dex-chan lover
What if the tragedy is the death of his adoptive father?
really doubt that considering that in chapter 1 there was a group of thugs that was going to kidnap all the children
probably something like they attempt to kidnap them, the vampire girl kills them to consume their blood and maybe some get kidnapped to start the story (we'll probably get told what it was meant to be later anyways)

Dex-chan lover
I see that "I'll do my best" from the girl at the end. Please, author, don't take this down THAT route

Supporter
Calling in the innkeepers daughter like that with no hesitation... brutal.

Dex-chan lover
Whew ... we need some killing, blood, destruction, and gore to cut some of this sugar. My kidneys and liver can't handle the diabetes from all the wholesome goodness. I Love It. Which part? Yes.

Dex-chan lover
brainrot route: Orphan harem(allofthem) groom lord daddy

Dex-chan lover
Nina grabbing his hand... And her hand is so tinyyy.... Reminds me of when my wee nibling was a baby.

I hope the author keeps this nice and wholesome. The mc seems like a great dude so far and i hope the eldest orphaned kids dont get the wrong idea about why he is offering them a safe place to stay. (though they'd be right to be wary since they still dont know him so well)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread