Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga won’t go anywhere near the 150 chapter mark, or even 100, either way I’m just hoping for more of it, super refreshing take on the fantasy “isekai” genre and genuinely just a nice read, plus that end panel with the thumbs up killed me xd
you might be wrong. Depending on how fast the manga goes, I can see this reaching 100. There are plenty of things going on in the story, and MC has to punch a bunch of assholes to protect his family.

Dex-chan lover
...and then she's going to grow up and say 'Daddy, you stink.'.

Dex-chan lover
Why there is only 2 chapter currently translated... I shouldn't have read it now cause now i can't wait for next chapter... Thanks for translating the series Nightscans! Don't worry, i will read it at the site with no ad blocker

Dex-chan lover
I have read the WN from kakuyomu. And for sure, i like him🥰. Not gay though

Dex-chan lover
Ehh iirc that defeat demon lord story ended with the daughter marry the dad right... Hope this didn't end that way.

They're the boy harem (which tbh is also questionable).
well. i didnt know that lol wtf??? i watched the anime when it came out and thought it was some of the cutest shit

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Glad a lot of other people seem to be onboard with this series, would hate to see it dropped. Definitely ranks higher than a lot of stuff being worked on rn. Ic ch3 is up on their site rn

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
the fact that the novel keeps implying this is.... Idk, problematic?
I’m okay with it if he turns her down in a reassuring manner, which he won’t because this dude ain’t even going to notice. Dude screams of romantically-blind MC syndrome.

The oldest orphan girl’s gonna start blushing and shit and he’s gonna go “is she scared of me all of a sudden?”. I betcha that’s that’s where this is going.

At least here, she is the mother figure, he is the father figure. A bit of atrocious math and you have husband and wife in the imagination of this young girl. Unlike others where dude is litterally pronouncing himself as father to them… oh wait that can totally still happen, damn.

If he makes himself the Dad to all of them, and she still holds a crush on him and the story revolves around that then that’s wack as hell incest-type stuff. Don’t even bother with the age gap though, this is japan, everybody knows how weird they are about that.
Lick my balls
uhmmm acktually points up glasses it’s “Ligma balls”
And if this is referring to jhett’s video, then you follow it up by ZaWarudo-ing and spinkicking the person you were replying to 🤓🤓🤓

Dex-chan lover
I’m okay with it if he turns her down in a reassuring manner, which he won’t because this dude ain’t even going to notice. Dude screams of romantically-blind MC syndrome.
it's been a while since I read the novel, but this part is right. He has 2 main love interests last I read, and he's blind to both of them.
The oldest orphan girl’s gonna start blushing and shit and he’s gonna go “is she scared of me all of a sudden?”. I betcha that’s that’s where this is going.

At least here, she is the mother figure, he is the father figure. A bit of atrocious math and you have husband and wife in the imagination of this young girl. Unlike others where dude is litterally pronouncing himself as father to them… oh wait that can totally still happen, damn.
If I remember correctly, he did call himself their father.
If he makes himself the Dad to all of them, and she still holds a crush on him and the story revolves around that then that’s wack as hell incest-type stuff. Don’t even bother with the age gap though, this is japan, everybody knows how weird they are about that.
It's not entirely confirmed that she got a crush on him, but other characters around them ship them together, and the other love interest is jealous of her. So yeah...

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now. Either Lutz or Isuka is going to get interesting in the Innkeeper's Daughter, Lina, or vice versa. Lutz might be too young, so I'm going with Isuka.

Users who are viewing this thread