Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore

I think it depends on the time setting since most of the isekai time setting is in the medieval era.
I mean to be fair, they're only based on the Medieval Era superficially. Fantasy medieval times is completely made up and constantly changes depending on what the author wants to do with it, so that's not really an excuse for the author to normalize slavery in their works.

Imagine being named Apryuto. Why was his dad trolling his son as he just met him?

Dex-chan lover
Yet he wasn’t reborn as the protagonist, but as the famous villainous marquis in the story
Shouldn't we already start writing "He was ,as always, reincarnated as a villain" instead? This trope is an old cliche by now.

This is so cute, evil bratty shotas are the best thing in the world. Can't wait for more!!

Dex-chan lover
Ever since that one story with the girl reincarnated as the villainess, there's so many of these. It's like the new big Isekai format

Dex-chan lover
I mean to be fair, they're only based on the Medieval Era superficially. Fantasy medieval times is completely made up and constantly changes depending on what the author wants to do with it, so that's not really an excuse for the author to normalize slavery in their works.
Depicting =/= normalizing. In any case, there are more slave today than in 1865. Slavery has always and likely will always exist. It's cruel and unequivocally evil, but it has existed since time immemorial.

Double-page supporter
cringe as it is, but not too bad. lets see whats future hold for this one

Dex-chan lover
An Ok manga that is currently being butchered by bad translation (as in bad enough that it changes meaning of certain scenes and stuff)

Dex-chan lover

Should we also not normalize any crime? So all creative works must all be peaceful. Nobody is hurt, nobody is dying, nobody is robbed, no criminals, everything is trusted, everyone is caring, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread