Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she needs to read the title of the manga...

Dex-chan lover
@um3i 1.) Because if they are friends then she doesnt have to worry about heroine killing her over some “this is a otome game i played and your the secret boss” shit or that’s how i see it anyway 2.) i dont really understand what you meant with this question but i’ve seen a good bit of otome isekai where the heroine is either a dick or a reincarnated prick who doesn’t understand how the real world works. 3.) this is subjective but i guess i can see how you would find it disappointing.

based on the novel, the heroine(alicia) is killed by some demon king(???) because she plotted smtg against eumiella and things escalated.. not really sure since its been so long since i've read the novel ehe

Dex-chan lover
@sherbert
nothing really too complicated. She bitched out of trainings, and was way too weak. Plus she was an idiot. Like a literal idiot. Especially one who has no ability to think rationally at all, and only believes themselves in the end.

Double-page supporter
How rude!
She is a Lady. A Demon Lady! Hmph!
(Ironically, she is stronger than the Demon Lord even in the original game)

Dex-chan lover
This is great. Normally I'd get annoyed with these retarded characters, but they're prefect for this type of deadpan comedy.

"Are you the demon lord"
There's 4 possibilities.
1. She isn't a demon lord
2. She is a demon lord and will just lie
3. She is a demon lord and will threaten you to be quiet (or somehow make her not tell anybody)
4. She is a demon lord and doesn't care if she knows or tells anyone.

Why ask a question with a 25% chance of "yes, and I don't plan to harm you for knowing"? And it's probably even smaller than 25% chance since the demon lord is supposed to be evil.
And even with the (approx) 50% chance of just saying "no", why bother asking the question if you expect to be told "no"?

Funny...didn't noticw Patrick hiding in the back until I reread this.

I want to see how they draw Rhuu, her dragon.

I'm still confused, who is the guy in this comic cover page? Is he the male lead? can anyone tell me

Users who are viewing this thread