Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Now this is cute. I ship these two. Now we have a character who actually sees mc as a human. Thank god.

Thought this manga was cool, nevermind. Fml should be protected despite being a powerhouse because girl, I guess. Fuck this shit.

@annie3 I interpreted it as he moved to protect her by reflex without thinking, only trying to justify it in hindsight to not look as foolish. Eumiella thinks it definitely was foolish, but it's also the first time anyone was really genuinely concerned for her and didn't just see her as a monster.

god this shit is forced and cringe
dude "forgets" she's lvl 99 and "reflexively" jumps in front of her bc girl and that means weak
thought this was gonna be some badass female mc action but turns out to be some more cliche dogshit
cant say im surprised though

Dex-chan lover
man poor demons, imagine being lured by magic only to be restrained for a bunch of kids to kill you for practice... and the little shits are more afraid of the thing they're using to bind you than anything else

So, the headmaster have deep knowledge on the state secrets, acts like he knows Edwin for a long time and his smile is the same as that of the queen. Could it be that he is actually the first prince?

Double-page supporter
Ladies and Gentleman, I think we got a ship incoming

Users who are viewing this thread