Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I’m so happy that she got a friend and someone on her side. It’s lonely even if you have all the power in the world, it’s still lonely. She doesn’t need someone save her since she’s the most powerful one there but it’s still good and it feels nice that you still have friends who will stick up for you bc they care.

man this gets gets you right in the feels. a taste of honey is worst than none at all. she just wants a friend. aaaawwe

i can't wait till she tries manipulating demons. i want to see her level up some more!!! more study sessions with Patrick to improve her skills too!!! bring on the study sessions!!!!!!! because our poor little blind lead is soooooo clueless :p

With all the tidbits of info we got so far concerning her upbringing, I'm actually choked up.💔🥺 Over here imagining hella scenarios like getting parts chopped off only having to heal them, then returning home and cleaning up with no one showing interests in her well being at all.
Since she did sneak out the first time I'm assuming either no one knows of her adventures growing up. Or if they did notice her sneaking out, they simply didn't care and that's hella sad.🥺😢

Dex-chan lover
while i do know
he would have a redemtion
but i can't wait
somebody beat the shit out of him please

Contributor
All these forced reason why she won't defend herself... or why she doesn't reprimand others for being worthless garbage... honestly without Patrick this story was better.

Dex-chan lover
Daww, that was my mini moping moment. I wish i could isekai and be her friend too she's too adorable <3

Users who are viewing this thread