Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Wow, we have a ML who can show love to FL without excessively doting on her or letting her get away with anything.

Best boy..

Seems like our dear Patrick is hoarding all of the braincells available in the entire school...... Patrick if you'd be so kind to spare some braincells to those so called male leads and heroine, they need new brains surgery asap 😭

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sure that's too much to ask"
girly he is 👌 this close to going down on one knee for you

Dex-chan lover
what made me moreinterested in this series is the MC herself and how she was but now it just seems she's becoming less and less of what she was

in which its kinda getting annoying

but it is still early in the series so i'll see if she becomes better or worse

that'll decide if i keep with this series tbh......

Dex-chan lover
At least the heroin is trying to get along, the three peacocks surrounding her on the other hand...

This is a beautiful example of kuudere, ngl. Her passionate behavior towards leveling is adorable.

Double-page supporter
Its interesting to continue to see the differences to the LN
in the LN Alicia doesn't apologize and instead says she is the one who says Yumiella must have been trying to kill someone

Double-page supporter
Rereading this because of the anime (how i missed the cute moments in this series, love that the anime so far has managed to show that aspect well), i can't wait for the anime to show this part. I mean the demon summoning flute and how she trains her classmates.

The flute won by a landslide... considering the other option, flute was the lesser evil 😆

Users who are viewing this thread