Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Omg she’s so cute. The little faces she makes!! XDD ADORABLE AAAH!!!

Aggregator gang
"Can you teach me about magic?"
Well, I can already imagine the answer will be to send Alicia alone in a dark-element dungeon, to train light magic...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Alicia reaction is when she see our MC face for the first time. Or maybe she already saw her potrait somewhere?

The cover of the chapter completely fooled me, I thought Yumelia was gonna meet the girl form the cover in this chapter.
Alicia is already so different in the manga compared to how she was in the light novels, so I'm kinda excited to see how this goes
since Alicia and the Prince basically switched personalities between the manga and the light novels, I can't tell if we're headed towards the same ending or a completely new one

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe those twins are REAL characters. I thought they're just some random drawing to illustrate "bad rumors and gossips going around at school" that appeared in chapter 7... Well they still have no face though 😂

Yo they’re totally right about Patrick and Eumiella having that beast tamer and beast relationship lmao.

I mean who else could handle Eumiella in this manga.

why do i feel she is asking only to think about some way to deal with MC... like getting your enemies closer is a good choice. finding a weakness is needed and such...
i know it would be useless, but it would be so mean :(

@masterhandss
I think it's going to be different in the manga, Alicia here is already much more likable than in the novel and with how they're even giving her a different reason than her black-hair-ism (there has to be some kind of word for discriminating against hair colour, right?) for her behavour towards mc in the begining and now she even decided herself that she wants to get stronger (if I remember right, mc had to force her in the novel) it seems like Alicia has a completely different personality here and is more like the alicia in the game, I doubt they're going to end her like in the novel, I think it's going to be a "all turn into friends and get along" ending in the manga

Asking for help in leveling up to a level-up-maniac.... The rabbit walk willingly to the line of fire.

Users who are viewing this thread